Tiana dress

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
My 6 year old wants to dress up as Tiana next time we go to BBB (she has no idea that we are surprising them with a trip in April). So, I started looking for a Tiana dress....but am having trouble! None at Disney Store website....none on the Shop Parks app.... Do you think either of these will carry a Tiana dress again in the near future!??

I don't want a cheapie Walmart version. I usually prefer Disney Store or Disney Parks dresses. However, sometimes find stuff I love on etsy. Well, no luck there this time...

All I could find was eBay....but really want to see if there is some other option I haven't thought of...

The Little Adventures Dresses are quite satisfactory, as advised above. Would buy again.

Call BBB and see if they have it there. When I was at the parks this summer, I scanned a Tiana dress to find my DDs size and it said it was not available via the App. So despite standing in front of it, physically scanning it to use the find it feature, it still said it was not available to use with the app.

We've been happy with the dresses we've gotten from littledressupshop.com.

Be prepared that if you buy a dress from littledressupshop, you might never buy anywhere else again. They are now the only dresses my daughter will wear -- not itchy at all, no glitter to shed, and completely machine washable. We easily have 10 of their dresses (not Tiana, I'm afraid, so I can't comment on that specific one).

My daughter has this dress as well as others (this brand and Disney brand). She has given away all the Disney brand dresses complaining they are too scratchy, but no complaints about the little adventures ones. The Tiana one is actually her favorite as there's a green jewel in the center of the flower that she loves. It looks great with the Disney tiana shoes and we got a really nice coordinating hair bow on etsy.

My DD has the tiana dress from little dress up shop and she loves it. She has had it for years (and others) and it has help up great.

We've been happy with the dresses we've gotten from littledressupshop.com.
They are pretty. Our local toy store gets them from the same importer (lots of folks sell these dresses) but I just can't love the look of them as much. I really miss the sparkle and glam from the Disney version. I'm all about the glitter ;) Thankfully, DGD doesn't find them itchy. These are fun for dress up play though. And they match the little AG doll dresses too.

The Shop Disney App doesn't have everything they sell on property so I'm not sure it being missing from that is a sign of much.

We got the Tiana dress last year too. It's one of the prettiest dresses they have. Surely it's not gone

Call BBB and see if they have it there. When I was at the parks this summer, I scanned a Tiana dress to find my DDs size and it said it was not available via the App. So despite standing in front of it, physically scanning it to use the find it feature, it still said it was not available to use with the app.
I love the app but it sucks for in stock availability. Have yet had it be correct. Drives me bonkers. Not sure why they even offer that part of the app

At our Disney Store they only stock a few princess costumes year round, the others are only sold around Halloween (including Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, Alice in Wonderland, and Jasmine). If you have a Disney Store outlet in your area it would be worth a call to see if they have any. We have an outlet about 40 minutes from us and they usually have dresses the regular stores don't have.

I work at the disney store in canada and tiana is getting a re design however they do sell them in the parks

Just got back yesterday, and Castle Couture had the Tiana costume in stock, but that is the only place i saw her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter