Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

When something is going to be announced, it will normally be reported by many reliable sources, not just one person with a few followers.
Apparently he used the same source that told him it would be opening in the summer instead of the fall.

Oh well. I’m still holding out for a July opening. 🤞🏽

I see elsewhere online that media previews are rumored to be June 9-11th. So maybe mid-end of May and first week of June for AP previews?

I know there is it of things to get right here, and summer crowds REALLY ramp up July 1st, but I think they are making a big mistake here.

With a lot of bad press about the lines, they need to get Tiana's up and running for all guest before summer season. That means by June.

AP and CM should be May, full service starting JUNE.

The amount of pressure that will take off the other rides cannot be understated.

One of the bloggers thinks something starting in June, as all CM availability for the MK is blocked starting on or around 6/1/24 (I believe it's their Maingate availability). Possibly CM previews. But again, just speculation, but since no other park is blocked for CM's, it could indicate something.

I was reading online that media invites went out for June 9th - 11th. Just a rumor but haven't heard anything on this site, but apparently it has alot of traction

Which is a slap in the face of the memorial day crowds who only get to go there once in a blue moon. Couldn't fight to open it a week earlier for a major holiday?

Any speculation on whether or not there will be a DVC preview? And if there will be, is it combined with AP holders? Or done separately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter