Thursday Riddle

Well...you are FIRSTmickey! (duh!)

I like white wine too...and butterscotch schnapps and baileys...and red hot silk boxers (oops...I wasn't supposed to say that part! :blush:)

I like that song!!! :snooty:

you're as funny as me when you drink. We better NEVER drink together. :teeth:

You know that may mean you are spending entirely too much time here
:teeth:

you better go back and change your wooo hoooootyyy post! ;)

What ever happened to PMing a mint or two? I have been begging this week and got nothing? I still dont get it. I must be blind.

Hellooooooo. We posted pictures of cabinets and i said the word cabinet.
You cant get any mintier than that. ecabt CAB in Et

I missed the wooo hoooooty...I was watching the completely unbelievable medical stuff on Grey's Anatomy. :teeth:

I missed the wooo hoooooty...I was watching the completely unbelievable medical stuff on Grey's Anatomy. :teeth:

Yeah, I'm sure you were watching the medical stuff and not the anatomy on Gey's Anatomy...:sad2: ;)

But you want to trade him in before he loses all his value;)

Hmmm...do newer models still cook, do laundry, run errands, clean, make the bed, pack my lunch, make my morning coffee, and generally treat me like a Queen???

There are men who know how to do those things?

firstmickey said:
I might have looked at McSteamy once or twice.

A ha! I knew it! :lmao:

You need to get your priorities straight missy:rolleyes:

I know Joey...i don't know what I was thinking. ;)

Hmmm...do newer models still cook, do laundry, run errands, clean, make the bed, pack my lunch, make my morning coffee, and generally treat me like a Queen???

Geez, I got a trade in for ya. :teeth: He uhmmmm uhmmm hmmmmm

well he....

makes coffee......:teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Depends on how you motivate them;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter