Thursday Riddle

TwinkieMama said:
but UTAH!!! you are doing it all wrong dearie!!! you are supposed to get up 20 minutes before he walks in and spray some dusting spray near the door, pull out the vacuum to the middle of the room, and brown some onion and a little ground beef (smells like something yummy is for dinner) and throw flour all over the kitchen and frazzle your hair and (the onion also helps with red eyes) and then when he walks in say "OH Baby! I had such a horrible day, the baby is teething, the dog had an accident and I think the washing machine is broken... but I am cooking you dinner baby because I love you so"... then he will take over and "fix" everything for you while you take a hot bath to freshen up....
:rotfl:

do not use lip gloss! you are making your jobs look easy~

OH! That is goooooooooooooood :thumbsup2 And so needs to be used as a scene in Riddle: The Musical ::yes:: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And since I missed it.... :Pinkbounc Woo Hooty!!! :Pinkbounc

TwinkieMama said:
me too!!! about the snarkiness to DH.....of course he always replies by offering to get me a diet coke and a magazine and peel some grapes for me

but UTAH!!! you are doing it all wrong dearie!!! you are supposed to get up 20 minutes before he walks in and spray some dusting spray near the door, pull out the vacuum to the middle of the room, and brown some onion and a little ground beef (smells like something yummy is for dinner) and throw flour all over the kitchen and frazzle your hair and (the onion also helps with red eyes) and then when he walks in say "OH Baby! I had such a horrible day, the baby is teething, the dog had an accident and I think the washing machine is broken... but I am cooking you dinner baby because I love you so"... then he will take over and "fix" everything for you while you take a hot bath to freshen up....

OH TWINKIE!!!!!!

I can NOT laugh any more today! I must confess, I do all of the above(adding cat hair balls and lost keys) more often than not!!!! (the lip gloss is to make me feel girly amidst all the stuff I deal with daily! I am NOT ...NOT, NOT a put on lip gloss for your man kinda gal! Which is why I have a collection of ex-husbands (well one!)

Mikey
tu.gif

Ok, WHO's going to swoop on down and get the Sesqui-centennial-Hooty??

TwinkieMama said:
me too!!! about the snarkiness to DH.....of course he always replies by offering to get me a diet coke and a magazine and peel some grapes for me

There's a "give me your best housekeeping tips" on the community board. Maybe you need to post this over there!

#1 housecleaning tip
Set out a bucket of Pine Sol. Fill the house with that smell. Hubby walks in, smells cleaning fluid, Walla wop, he thinks you cleaned all day. :banana: :banana:

works everytime

Back to your regularly scheduled riddle, where the real answer is not a one letter word, like I

L107ANGEL said:
It was a game where you take the name of your first pet and then the name of the first street you lived on and thats how you come up with your stripper name :rolleyes:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I swear I thought you got this tag the night you drank nyquil and tried to navigate the CB! :rotfl:

piglet too said:
I came up with two answers, so there! :teeth:

Show off!

Oh...and my DH is now forever banned from the Riddle Thread...I don't want him getting any ideas about how to fake me out when it comes to housework! :rolleyes:

Housecleaning Tip #2:

Hire a Merry Maid (or a teen ager) DONT use Disney Vacation budget $$$.

DIS all day (minus 20-30 minutes before DH comes home, at which point, get dressed, brush teeth, wipe kids' faces)

150!!!! Yay!!! The Sesqui-centennial-HOOOTY!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Geez! CONFETTI for 150????

UtahMama said:
What? There's a bon bon allowance?

I ALWAYS say something snarky about eating bon bons when DH wonders what I "do" all day! Well...I watch kids...and here and there I "DIS" (more than here and there, I'm affraid) THEN, 20 minutes before he walks in the door, I tidy up and slap lip gloss on? WHAT?!

Open a bottle of Pine Sol and leave it in the front hall for awhile. Smells like you were cleaning all day.

Also my favorite line is "The kids are alive, I did my job"

So in my younger days I wrote a letter to the SAT boards about a question I got wrong (math section) because I was not wrong, they were. They had to adjust everyones scores. This riddle reminds me of that for some reason.

Off to eat bon bon's and such.

Haley - are we having a mind meld and you are spewing the info I had 5 minutes ago :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

HaleyB said:
Open a bottle of Pine Sol and leave it in the front hall for awhile. Smells like you were cleaning all day.

Also my favorite line is "The kids are alive, I did my job"

Since Grammy had already given my first tip I will share another.

Make a To Do list.
Fill it with things like,
Make Coffee
Put cereal in bowl
Put Milk on cereal
Eat cereal
Bring hamper to Laundry room
Put clothing in Washer
Add soap
Move laundry to dryer
Add dryer sheet
Remove dry clothing from dryer
Fold
Put away
and so on...

Then scratch them out real well so you can't really make out what was on the list. Leave your lengthy list somewhere very visible (like on Husbands dinner plate).

Also use acronyms for all your appointments, so your spa pedi and manicure would become: SPM 1pm.

HaleyB said:
Since Grammy had already given my first tip I will share another.

Make a To Do list.
Fill it with things like,
Make Coffee
Put cereal in bowl
Put Milk on cereal
Eat cereal
Bring hamper to Laundry room
Put clothing in Washer
Add soap
Move laundry to dryer
Add dryer sheet
Remove dry clothing from dryer
Fold
Put away
and so on...

Then scratch them out real well so you can't really make out what was on the list. Leave your lengthy list somewhere very visible (like on Husbands dinner plate).

Also use acronyms for all your appointments, so your spa pedi and manicure would become: SPM 1pm.

Haley! You are a SU-per Genious!
I'm going to try this out TO-night!!! ;)

OK boys and girls....I am IN! :teeth: :thumbsup2 :banana:

who missed me? ;)

Lou, quit trying to steal my BFF! :) but Im glad you were able to help her! :thumbsup2

LOL at the housekeeping tips!

Snowy....:hug: for you and your friend!

NAB...yay on Tags! :thumbsup2

Hummer....patience on the tags! They will come. ;) :wizard: :wizard:

Gram....Wooo hooooty Queen! :woohoo:

I had more...but I skimmed...I confess.....I had to! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter