Through Fresh Eyes...One Week Left 5/1

After today, I'm on "No-Repeat Days," meaning "This is the last Saturday before Disney, the last Sunday, the last Monday..."
:dogdance: Always exciting!
I've received my Magic Mail: luggage tags! Squee! and....drumroll please: MAGIC BANDS!
party:
It's super real, I'm overwhelmed. I still have so much I mean to do and so little time to get it done!
Try to relax a bit. Heck it could always be worse. (Take a look at my PTR if you want to see what kind of Monkey Wrench got thrown my way this week!!!:earseek: Nothing like the ultra strong pain pills to make those last 10 days REALLY FLY BY! :rotfl::rotfl2:)

We check-in in 22 days and our Magic bands still say act quickly, they can ship any day.

I'll probably miss your send off as I leave in 2 days. But I hope you have a super magical trip.
Ehrmagehrd! Happy Embarkation Day! I hope it's a Magical time! When I get Squeaker a balloon, I promise to spare a thought for your dad.

Your trip is almost here!

I'm glad you got the shoe thing all figured out and that you've gotten all your mail and MAGIC BANDS!!

In a little over a week you will be at the Most Magical Place on Earth ... YAY!!!
A WEEK FROM TODAY! AND I NEED TO MAKE A GO LIST! HOLY MACKAREL!

:dogdance: Always exciting!

party:

Try to relax a bit. Heck it could always be worse. (Take a look at my PTR if you want to see what kind of Monkey Wrench got thrown my way this week!!!:earseek: Nothing like the ultra strong pain pills to make those last 10 days REALLY FLY BY! :rotfl::rotfl2:)
I keep reminding myself: "Amanda, this is a VACATION. Breathe!" I will have to check in on your PTR, I don't know what's going on but I"m sorry it involves the need for pain pills!

We check-in in 22 days and our Magic bands still say act quickly, they can ship any day.
Don't worry too hard. I don't think we had ours until about 18 days out. Definitely call and check on it though, just to be sure. I did get a shipping notice in my Disneyworld.com profile, though, so you should check there again on Monday and maybe you'll have good news? Good luck!

Ehrmagehrd! Happy Embarkation Day! I hope it's a Magical time! When I get Squeaker a balloon, I promise to spare a thought for your dad.

Awww...thank you. That is very sweet. I mentioned in my PTR that I am hoping to give a balloon to a very special girl this trip whose daddy passed away this past November.

ours until about 18 days out. Definitely call and check on it though, just to be sure. I did get a shipping notice in my Disneyworld.com profile, though, so you should check there again on Monday and maybe you'll have

I called today and their was a problem With our reservation that they had to fix to get it to mail out.

What didn't work for you? I haven't tried them yet, but they're so highly recommended and I don't have any go-to sandal brands that I was going to go on their reputation. I'd love a real-person's thoughts, though!

I can't remember specifically. I didn't like how thick they were, made me feel like I was walking with tissue boxes on my feet (though they're very light!) the shape was not very forgiving and didn't fit my feet right, so it made my arches hurt and my legs sore.

My camera: I got a new one for Christmas, a Nikon....D3500? Maybe? VERY well reviewed, BEAUTIFUL pictures, and right out of the box the lens wouldn't extend. They're going to fix it for free, as this I guess is a common one-time problem with their new cameras, but I still need to box it back up and send it back to the engineers.

Oh that's very strange. I hadn't heard that problem before. At least they're going to (have already? Some time has passed! lol) fix it.

After today, I'm on "No-Repeat Days," meaning "This is the last Saturday before Disney, the last Sunday, the last Monday..."
I'm doing finals, I have to sew QUITE a lot...Man. Time is just flying.

I bought a HAUL from Drugstore.com, hand wipes, vitamins, gas-x, immodium AD, children's chewable pepto and ibuprophen, sore muscle rub, chafing powder, filtering water bottles....I could continue, but I think you get the idea.

SHOES. I have Fit Flops (so good!) and Go Walks (even better, if that's even possible). Squeaker has Keens and I ordered a pair of crocs. Hubs...doesn't want new shoes. Fine. We have new tee shirts, WDW and Star Wars...we have a light up sword that will be about 80% cheaper than the ones sold during the fireworks shows. I think it's coming together.

I've received my Magic Mail: luggage tags! Squee! and....drumroll please: MAGIC BANDS! It's super real, I'm overwhelmed. I still have so much I mean to do and so little time to get it done!

I need some magic right meow!
Wooo! So exciting to be so close!! Sounds like you have everything under control. Getting Mickey Mail is always amazing, I would love to get my MBs in the mail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter