• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three Bedroom Options Close to Parks

erineab

Mouseketeer
We haven’t stayed off site in many years, but we are looking into options for our trip next year. We will have a car but, with teens, would like somewhere close enough to Uber/Lyft if some members of our party wants to stay later/leave earlier.

We have stayed at Windsor Hills but I’m going for more of a Resort/Hotel vibe. We’ve also stayed at (and loved!) Bonnet Creek but our dates are blacked out for rental.

Hoping to get some suggestions! Looking specifically for a 3 bedroom. Also, looking for somewhere that isn’t super expensive (otherwise we would just stay onsite). :)

Hoping to get some suggestions! Looking specifically for a 3 bedroom. Also, looking for somewhere that isn’t super expensive (otherwise we would just stay onsite).

Marriott World Imperial Palms. All units are 3 bedroom and they are huge. Full kitchen with huge breakfast bar, laundry room with full size washer/dryer, screened porch, park right in front.

Stayed a couple times in last two years. Over I-4 from Disney Springs. Minutes to parks.

Last edited:
Flamingo Crossings has expanded near WDW/AK with many new resorts and nearby new restaurants. Are you familiar with Western Way Entrance ?
These resorts are considered extended stay for families and owned by Marriott and Hilton .
I think a new Embassy Suites Orlando Sunset Walk will be opening soon
July 31, 2023… near MargaritaVille…

Last edited:
Cypress Point if you are OK with two king beds (master suites), and one smaller bedroom with a double or a queen (don't remember which, but I have slept in that room and found the bed comfortable). They have lots three bedroom / three bath places. It's a great location very close to downtown Disney. They have a themed Volcano pool, a nice club house, tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard. You can even walk to some restaurants. We have stayed here many times. There is also a hyda bed, but I don't know the comfort as we have not used that. Each unit has a nice screened in patio or balcony. Nice kitchen / LV/DR are and laundry in unit. // Cypress Point Grand Villas right next door is very similar and has large three bedrooms also. This is my go to place if the configuration will work for our party.

I have done retail stays and I have also rented from timeshare owners on Redweek.com and TUG2.net. The timeshares are floating weeks, so are pretty easy to rent from an owner.

our dates are blacked out for rental.
It's not that you can't rent from an owner during those dates. It's that each owner gets a total of two "exemptions" to those dates, when they can send a guest without also traveling with them. It will be harder to find, and you'll pay more, but it can still be done.

The above-mentioned Imperial Palms is probably the next closest timeshare resort with 3BR units. Diamond (now Hilton) Grand Beach is right across 535 from the Marriott complex. The Orange Lakes also have 3BR units. They are to the west of AK, and have good access from either Sherberth or Western Way.

It's not that you can't rent from an owner during those dates. It's that each owner gets a total of two "exemptions" to those dates, when they can send a guest without also traveling with them. It will be harder to find, and you'll pay more, but it can still be done.

The above-mentioned Imperial Palms is probably the next closest timeshare resort with 3BR units. Diamond (now Hilton) Grand Beach is right across 535 from the Marriott complex. The Orange Lakes also have 3BR units. They are to the west of AK, and have good access from either Sherberth or Western Way.
I found a 3 bedroom at Holiday Inn Orange Lake for 1000 for 7 nights. Wondering if anyone has experience staying here? I have read reviews and it seems overall positive.

My Uncle owned there, and loved it. He was a big golfer, so that probably played a role.

It might matter which section you are in; they are all quite different. But even in the older section (which I believe is West) $1,000 for 3BR during a peak time sounds like a good deal. At least, I assume it is peak given Bonnet is on restriction for at least part of it.

We haven’t stayed off site in many years, but we are looking into options for our trip next year. We will have a car but, with teens, would like somewhere close enough to Uber/Lyft if some members of our party wants to stay later/leave earlier.

We have stayed at Windsor Hills but I’m going for more of a Resort/Hotel vibe. We’ve also stayed at (and loved!) Bonnet Creek but our dates are blacked out for rental.

Hoping to get some suggestions! Looking specifically for a 3 bedroom. Also, looking for somewhere that isn’t super expensive (otherwise we would just stay onsite). :)
Margaritaville Resort has 3-bedroom units, many available on VRBO. It is close to Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter