Thread Closed PTs all gone ..100 pts for rent 13.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
I have 100 pts for rent for 13.00 a point.. I have rented numerous times in the past. Please pm or post on my thread if interested and would like me to try and book a reservation.... I can get reservation at all DVC resorts.... Thank You

I have 100 pts for rent for 13.00 a point.. I have rented numerous times in the past. Please pm or post on my thread if interested and would like me to try and book a reservation.... I can get reservation at all DVC resorts.... Thank You
Looking to rent points for standard Poly studio 1/28/18 - 1/31/18. 48 points. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am interested in AKL standard studio for 2/22 - 2/25/2018. (52 points) Thanks!

Hello! I am also interested if any points are left. 08/16/17-08/18/17 Boardwalk or Boardwalk Villa Studio 28-34 Pts. Thank You!

not sure if you have any left but id be looking for 9/4-9/8 BLT or GF studios.

Anything for 10/28 - 11/1? I'd be good with a partial stay as well, and I don't have a preference about resort, just studio (1 person)

I would love to reserve a Studio at AKV from 3/24/18-3/30/18. Is this possible? I think it's 80 pts total.I'm new to the process, so please let me know if you need more/different info. I will also PM. Thanks so much!

Looking for BLT or poly 9-10 days at end of January. Flexible on dates depending on availability in a studio. prefer January 23rd start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter