• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thoughts on the new Coke Rewards Program?

Narnia_girl

He's not a tame lion, but he is good.
From what I can tell it's mostly sweepstakes/contest entries or personalized bottles. I greatly preferred the old method of earning gift cards or movie tickets.

Anyone seeing other ways to utilize this program? Otherwise, I guess I'll enter them and hope for a Hawaii win. :rolleyes1

We don't drink a lot of soda, but I have a family member who always gives me codes; and my husband does drink Powerade.

Very disappointed in the new program. No incentive to buy all Coke products now. It was GREAT while it lasted though.

I wish they would go back to getting the coke products. So I just shop for the deals on soda.
Same here...while I definitely prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi, I only buy what is on sale. Neither DH nor I drink coffee so we get our caffeine fixes from soda....a LOT of soda...like close to 8 cans a day between the two of us. When we could earn free 12-packs from MCR, I would always lean towards buying Diet Coke, but now? Eh, I can handle Diet Pepsi and even Diet Dr. Pepper. Whatever is cheapest is what I will buy.

Yeah, I cashed out with as many gift cards I could. Not happy at all, and not even a big fan of Coke. Doubt I will both entering a code for a chance to win something. When most of the time, no code needed for entering in most other chance entering sweepstakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter