• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I got the dreaded words in firefox, chrome and private browsing -
There are no activities available, please check back later!

It was a good few months and I'll hope they come back but I have my doubts so for now :sad:

I got the dreaded words in firefox, chrome and private browsing -
There are no activities available, please check back later!

It was a good few months and I'll hope they come back but I have my doubts so for now :sad:

Is that with watch or ncraves?

It can depend on the location but most places for me pick up within a few minutes. Burger King is usually good but I did have once where it took nearly 12 hours for it to show up, at the same place it's instant every other time before and since.

I just wanted to report my DP's for science since someone had mentioned something about MasterCard not being accepted. My linked MasterCard worked today like it usually does, even though only the Visa and AmEx logos are showing on that restaurant.

We went last night to a new place listed on SBLocal for dinner and used my linked MC but I haven't received any pending notice from SB yet. It can still show up later after the charge processes but for now I'm just going to assume it didn't work. So I went to my trusty BK for lunch this afternoon to finish Swago, used my linked Visa to be sure and by the time my order was ready I had points pending and the Swago square checked off. For science only :D, I stopped on the way out and got a soft serve to pay with my MC and sure enough by the time I got to the car I had points pending from that purchase too.

As a follow up to this post about my latest SB Local experience, my SB went pending but I can't find a credit for either one in my ledger. They dropped off around the dates they said they'd credit but there's no sb posted.

I think I finally got snagged in the double dip. Both cards I have listed on SB Local are also registered with IHG Rewards Dining. Each program is run on different networks and so up until now I've received the SB cashback and IHG points on the same purchase. At some point Empyr (which SB Local uses) added a disclaimer that you couldn't earn rewards on their network on a card that is also linked to the Rewards Network program (IHG). All 3 purchases turned up in IHG eventually. At first I just received notification from IHG that the initial restaurant would earn points and I assumed that's what happened - IHG picked it up and it blocked SB. I got notices from SB for the 2 BK charges but nothing from IHG so, again, figured SB picked it up and blocked IHG. However, when I checked the IHG account all 3 showed up and now my pending points from SB disappeared.

For my purposes it worked, I got the Swago square turned which is really the only reason I cared. But this is a bummer if it continues.

Super easy click for 2SB in my inbox and yesterday there was a Myrtle Beach click for 5SB. I just did an Atkins one for 50SB that is pending for 7 days.

I decided to try a Goid Survey for 83 SB that was marked as Guaranteed (never seen that before). After about 6-8 introductory questions, I was disqualified but got the 83 SB "just for trying". Easiest 83 SB I've earned in a long time! :)
Excellent! I wondered about that. I did one the other week to try it but I actually qualified, so at least I knew I wouldn't be wasting 20 minutes only to be disqualified at the end. But didn't know what would have happened if they kicked me out after the first couple questions. You almost root for disqualification at that point then :D

Looking through the MGCP options to fill in that last middle SWAGO square yet AGAIN this morning, trying to find one that the savings would justify buying. STILL don’t see anything. Not sure why I even spend time doing that anymore. :badpc:

Looking through the MGCP options to fill in that last middle SWAGO square yet AGAIN this morning, trying to find one that the savings would justify buying. STILL don’t see anything. Not sure why I even spend time doing that anymore. :badpc:
I never have purchased from MGCP. Any time SB offers some sort of bonus to buy something there, I always find I do better by buying from Raise or RMN.

Those carnival gift cards redemption amounts have been updated- now 25,000 for $250 and so on instead of 1,500 for $250. I redeemed yesterday when they were 1,500 and it's still showing verified so we'll see what happens.
I redeemed as soon as I saw it posted here. Mine never got cancelled and I just received the $250 GC! I went on carnival.com to double check the balance and it is indeed $250!!

:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

I redeemed as soon as I saw it posted here. Mine never got cancelled and I just received the $250 GC! I went on carnival.com to double check the balance and it is indeed $250!!

I received mine too. I redeemed for one for DH and one for myself - I can't believe they came through! I almost feel like I need to book something today, so they can't zero them out in some way! Too good to be true!

I received mine too. I redeemed for one for DH and one for myself - I can't believe they came through! I almost feel like I need to book something today, so they can't zero them out in some way! Too good to be true!

This is so amazing! Congrats and hope you get something good with them!!!
party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter