• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

waiting for the team challange bonus so I can redeem for a gift card. Im hoping once it comes in I can still get the tiniest discount on a visa...

I finally got around to using my virtual visa today to buy a disney gc on their site. It worked again and I already have the dis gc I just need to move it to a physical card. Like a PP said, I had registered my account so it has my address attached to the cards I use.

Oh no! I forgot all about shop swago and redeemed for a gift card yesterday for both myself and my husband's accounts. Is there a minimum redemption amount? We both have enough for additional gift cards.

Now there's coupon prints! 3 days at 150 each is nice. Wish they would do them on the weekend when it's that high though.

I would like to get the discounted Visa once a month. Is it possible to add the visa to my PayPal then send funds to my account? Trying to pay a credit card bill. They only accept checking accounts online and cash and checks in stores.

I would like to get the discounted Visa once a month. Is it possible to add the visa to my PayPal then send funds to my account? Trying to pay a credit card bill. They only accept checking accounts online and cash and checks in stores.

No. The prepaid virtual Visa cards do not act like cash.

Has anyone ever had sb pay out for an Apple purchase at bb? I feel like they do despite the fine print so I figured I’d ask the experts.

Are you wanting the visa because it’s discounted? Otherwise you can cash out for PayPal and not have any issues.

No. The prepaid virtual Visa cards do not act like cash.
Thank you! Do the regular ones act like cash?
Are you wanting the visa because it’s discounted? Otherwise you can cash out for PayPal and not have any issues.
Yes only because it’s discounted. I’ve checked out with PayPal with no issues before. I really don’t want to cash out for a discounted gift card and either get tempted to spend or buy something to flip. Seems like that’s my only option.

Thank you! Do the regular ones act like cash?

Not really, although some prepaid Visa debit cards can sometimes be used to buy money orders. It's potentially complicated and pushes the boundaries of what some places will accept in terms of payment, while being highly scrutinized due to money laundering potential.

Yes only because it’s discounted. I’ve checked out with PayPal with no issues before. I really don’t want to cash out for a discounted gift card and either get tempted to spend or buy something to flip. Seems like that’s my only option.

If your goal is saving for Disney, you can use those cheapy Visa's to buy Disney GCs from say, Sam's Club at a discount. Otherwise, just ignore their discounted price as the false promises leading to heartache and regret. PayPal is as close to cash as you can get from SB and as they say, cash is king.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter