• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I am starting to do a lot more screen shots when I have any feelings that something might not be done right! I uploaded my receipts for 3 offers. I did screen shot the screen that shows submitted and waiting approval.....

It is one thing to not get credit when you go through their site to purchase something that you were going to purchase anyway, but it is another thing to actually buy something for the SBs. That makes me mad!

I signed up with Dosh. When I added my first CC I got a message that the CC was already registered with SB and needed to be removed there before adding it to Dosh.

I don't earn much from Swagbucks local. Every few months I might get some SB from a restaurant. Wondering if Dosh has more retail partners and if it would be worth it to remove CCs from SB and use them with Dosh. Any input is appreciated.

I had the same thing happen with Orbitz. I had two purchases that showed the right amount of sb pending for a couple weeks, then showed zero. I waited until well after they should have credited and got the same response. Funny how it showed a correct amount for awhile though..

I had something similar happen. I had 2 separate 1 night stays in TownePlace Suites in the beginning of July, booked through SB but not paid until I arrived. The points were showing as pending almost immediately, but then went to zero pending. I sent a ticket and was given credit eventually. It seems so random. I have an upcoming stay this weekend booked through Expedia on SB, which is not showing at all as any kind of purchase.

And I'm back to 2 ncraves. It was fun while it lasted :(
There's hope! I had a rotten Ncrave weekend. None of them would run completely through. I woke up this morning and they seem to be humming along. I'm in a remote office today so I left my computer at home. It's been running since 7 am.

I was like you. I had 2-3 ncraves you had to physically click to advance, then almost two month of nothing except for one through the Ncrave link on the to do list. It would run through, then nothing. I couldn't even get it to work at Starbucks or at my main office (we have a very liberal personal internet policy at work).

The Ncrave desert is awful! Hopefully you'll find your way out soon!

The few times I’ve tried to redeem SB’s printed out coupons I’ve had problems with them scanning, so I don’t bother with them anymore. There are so many fake “coupons” floating around out there, I really don’t blame stores for being extra cautious with those.

My Ziplock offer finally credited this morning! So happy about that. Now I can try on the second offer. Has anyone had it work the second time?

Also waiting on a Hotels.com shop and earn to credit. It’s been almost 6 weeks since my travel was completed. I put in a ticket on day 33 but haven’t heard anything yet.

My last two PayPal deposits have been slower than usual. One was 5 days and another has been 5 days today and still isn’t in my account.

When did you make your purchase for the Ziplock offer? I did it on the last day you could upload and haven't received anything yet. Making me nervous.

Sadly, neither of my Hotels.com purchases credited and they refused to help even though I had copies of all the confirmation emails, receipts and checkout paperwork. Hope you have much better luck than I did!

My dh’s Gillette never credited. I put in a ticket and have sent them everything they asked for. They are ignoring me. I’ll be surprised if he gets the credit.

Same. They just keep sending me an email that says something along the lines of "we have contacted you concerning your email and have not received a response, please let us know if you need more help." I'm on number 5 of that email and my responses have gotten less and less nice if we're being honest.

I had a Hotels .com offer that should have posted in July. Nothing. I sent in a ticket and all I got was a "too bad. We don't get credit if it doesn't go through". Basically it's MY fault that something doesn't credit properly?? I don't think so SB. But they wouldnt budge and I never got the SB. I won't be using SB for any future hotel stays that's for sure! I hope u have better luck!

Exact same thing happened to me on both of my hotels.com offers, my priceline offer and my boxed offer from way back when :(

Same. They just keep sending me an email that says something along the lines of "we have contacted you concerning your email and have not received a response, please let us know if you need more help." I'm on number 5 of that email and my responses have gotten less and less nice if we're being honest.

Exact same thing happened to me on both of my hotels.com offers, my priceline offer and my boxed offer from way back when :(

Yup, having the same experience as you. I never got Boxed credit either...

When did you make your purchase for the Ziplock offer? I did it on the last day you could upload and haven't received anything yet. Making me nervous.

Sadly, neither of my Hotels.com purchases credited and they refused to help even though I had copies of all the confirmation emails, receipts and checkout paperwork. Hope you have much better luck than I did!

I did the ziplock offer on Aug. 10 I believe. I’m not sure what date the first offer ended. I’ll definitely report back if my Hotels sb credits. I’m setting my expectations low based on everyone else’s experience with them this summer. Can’t complain too much. I’ve had a good sb month. Definitely cashing out at a higher rate than average thanks to my best friends. Lol

I signed up with Dosh. When I added my first CC I got a message that the CC was already registered with SB and needed to be removed there before adding it to Dosh.

I don't earn much from Swagbucks local. Every few months I might get some SB from a restaurant. Wondering if Dosh has more retail partners and if it would be worth it to remove CCs from SB and use them with Dosh. Any input is appreciated.
I seem to have more offers on Dosh than on SB local. I don't think I ever got anything on SB local, I've had a few credits on Dosh and I've only been using it a week or two. I recommend switching, but your area may be different so you'd have to compare the two.

Did anyone do the Cherry Survey for SB and had it credited?
I participated in the cherry survey but could never get past the entry of "come back when you have finished eating your cherries". I tried numerous times to reenter the survey but was never successful--then it disappeared from my surveys. Another failed survey, but we did enjoy eating the cherries.

So, my dh finally got his Gillette credit tonight! I seriously cannot believe it! And what is funny is that he did the offer when it was 3000sb's...changed to 4000 shortly after but he did it at 3000. When I submitted the ticket, I just was used to seeing the 4000 all the time on his homepage so I submitted it for that amount. When SB's sent me the 'we received your ticket' email and asked me to verify that all the info was correct, it clicked in my head that the amount was wrong. So I responded saying that I typed the amount wrong and it should be 3000. Well, they credited him for 4000! And for all the hassle with this, we'll take it :D

I seem to have more offers on Dosh than on SB local. I don't think I ever got anything on SB local, I've had a few credits on Dosh and I've only been using it a week or two. I recommend switching, but your area may be different so you'd have to compare the two.
I had the same message as trenty, and I was wondering about switching. The only time I use SB local is during a Swago board. I was considering going back and forth, but what I will probably do is use one card for SBLocal and a different one for DOSH.

Finally 32 days are up. Just submitted my ticket for the botched Gillette deal. It didn’t even track. Did anyone have any luck getting their SBs without a tracking number?

Very strange thing just happened. A few hours ago my husband did the Dollar Shave Club offer by clicking a link from an email sent to his email account that he uses for Swagbucks. He was using an IPad that we both use. I just went to MyPoints to do my daily 5 there and noticed my balance was up by 2000. I checked my account history and saw I am getting credit for the Dollar Shave Club offer on MyPoints even though I did not sign up for the offer. My husband checked his SB account and the 2000SBs are pending in his account as well.
Has anyone ever had this happen to them before?

Follow up on this. My husbands SB credited this morning (we don’t even have the razors yet!) AND 2000 MyPoints changed from pending to available in my MyPoints account. Hubby cashed out his SBs but I’ll just let the MyPoints ride for a few days to see if the mistake is caught and points disappear.

Just curious...I did the Windex/Scrubbing Bubbles and the Ziploc offers and submitted them on Saturday. What have the turnaround times been on these offers? They are still showing as "awaiting review". I don't want to obsessively check them if it's going to take a week or so to get them to credit.

Just curious...I did the Windex/Scrubbing Bubbles and the Ziploc offers and submitted them on Saturday. What have the turnaround times been on these offers? They are still showing as "awaiting review". I don't want to obsessively check them if it's going to take a week or so to get them to credit.

I did the first Ziplock offer and it took 17 days to credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter