Those using swagbucks ???

Ok, swagbucks is going cray-cray. I got an email this afternoon about another Shop & Earn from Best Buy and I thought "wow that was fast, it was just yesterday!". Open it up but it listed my trip on 4/3 which is already pending. It said I spent $15. So I'm naturally concerned they somehow lowered my $50 to $15 and trying to figure out how that happened, when I checked my purchases list and now my 4/3 shop is showing for $65 :confused3
I spent $50, no idea where they think the other $15 comes from. I bought a couple of GC's, 2x $15 and a $20, so initially I thought they were trying to take away the rest but both $15 GC's were the same so why would I only get credit for one? Anyway, I'm guessing they'll fix it eventually, and if they do I'm hoping they do it correctly as I'm really trying to not draw attention to the fact I'm buying gift cards only... in convenient $50 only increments :laughing:

I was really hoping it was for my hotel stay the other week. I think this is the longest I've been waiting since check out. Do you think there may be a problem because the reservation was in hubby's name? So far reservations on his accounts were done through his SB account, this is the first where I did it through mine but used his name.
They are screwy today!! I made a $34 purchase from Petco.com earlier today to meet the necessary $25 minimum to receive a 1500 bonus. Just got an email telling me congratulations on my $2.34 purchase!! grrrrrr. I hope it corrects itself!

They are screwy today!! I made a $34 purchase from Petco.com earlier today to meet the necessary $25 minimum to receive a 1500 bonus. Just got an email telling me congratulations on my $2.34 purchase!! grrrrrr. I hope it corrects itself!

I would make sure you hang on to that receipt, and if it doesn't correct it open up a ticket. Didn't know PetCo has a bonus though. I'll be taking advantage of that tomorrow.

I can't find this offer. Is there a scan thing like Best Buy?

Check your email. I had one yesterday that showed how I was doing. Are your videos running? Mine are loading now, but everyone says it got away.

No, but my videos never work at home. Swagbucks has blocked my IP address from both sites for ncraves and watch so there's that...

TOTAL waste of time. I'm lucky if I get credit for a search once a week.

Same here, but for collector's bills I've been using swagbucks' queries and I've been able to score a bill most days. Since I started doing that I've been able to collect every set. It's not a first try guarantee, but I'll retry the link a few times and usually I'll get one. SB will post a "search the web" link within the blog post and usually at least once during the week they'll put one in a facebook post. I'll try one or both of those each day and usually one pays off. Sometimes the Daily Search in the to-do list has gotten me one during the promo.
Don't know if it matters or not but I always make sure to click one of the results too (just seems sporting to do it). Then I'll close out and then try the other link if no luck first time out. I don't spend too much time on it.
I did find I got more search wins when I had the swagbutton installed and defaulted the browser's search to SB. Before I got the swagbutton in Edge, if I needed a search win I'd switch back to firefox which had the button and my search defaulted and within a few tries I'd get a win. Again, nothing guaranteed, but the probability was higher with that combination. At least that's been my admittedly non-scientific experience.

Same here, but for collector's bills I've been using swagbucks' queries and I've been able to score a bill most days. Since I started doing that I've been able to collect every set. It's not a first try guarantee, but I'll retry the link a few times and usually I'll get one. SB will post a "search the web" link within the blog post and usually at least once during the week they'll put one in a facebook post. I'll try one or both of those each day and usually one pays off. Sometimes the Daily Search in the to-do list has gotten me one during the promo.

What are SB queries?

I just got a shop and earn confirmation for my 2 Disney GC purchases at Best buy. I was a little nervous since I actually went to a best buy mobile (small store in my mall) but it showed up! Now I'm just waiting patiently for my 1000 SB to credit....

I just got a shop and earn confirmation for my 2 Disney GC purchases at Best buy. I was a little nervous since I actually went to a best buy mobile (small store in my mall) but it showed up! Now I'm just waiting patiently for my 1000 SB to credit....
Mine just showed up, too! but it says only 100 pending SB for each purchase. Will the bonus 500 be added separately?

Mine just showed up, too! but it says only 100 pending SB for each purchase. Will the bonus 500 be added separately?

Yes. The 100 is through shop and earn and will be pending for 30 days or so. The 500 is credit to your account after 3-4 days (usually) and will appear both in your daily goal and under your activity. You will not get an email.

Ugh! No ncraves or watch (EVER. My IP has been blocked :mad:). No gold surveys, No PL surveys. Have tried like 20 discover activities. None credit. I have NO idea how I'm going to get my first goal today. Anybody have any suggestions?

Anyone else see this screen after clicking on a survey and know they’re not taking it? I hate when I click a 5 minute survey for a low amount of SB. Fill thjs
Ugh! No ncraves or watch (EVER. My IP has been blocked :mad:). No gold surveys, No PL surveys. Have tried like 20 discover activities. None credit. I have NO idea how I'm going to get my first goal today. Anybody have any suggestions?

I've attempted at least 15 surveys. Cannot get a complete. This is awful.

It appears that I also am blocked for the videos and ncraves too. I have been able to get one ncrave to work by clicking the words on the left side under the daily to do list. You have to keep the window open and not do anything other than move it so you can see the green button when it appears. For surveys, I tried on the Answer app. Got DQ'd, but at least got credit for that. For Discover, the only thing that worked yesterday was Offer Torro>videos>engageme.tv. This was slow and had to be open on top, but I let it run while I worked on another device.

Do you have the phone apps? Minimum SB if you have all 7 available is 70 for those (but it may be too late in the day to get them all finished). With 5 SB answer disqualifications, 1 for the Daily Poll and hopefully a search win that would get to 79 (which I assume is everyone's goal). I had LTG early this morning. He's gone now, but he usually pops back up for me before bed.

What are SB queries?

When swagbucks makes a search query, like when you click the Daily Search link in the to-do list and it opens to a search page. During the collector's bills they'll usually put together a search and then post on Facebook something like "Click the link below to perform a search and you just might find one!". Those are the ones I've had success with.

Do you have the phone apps? Minimum SB if you have all 7 available is 70 for those (but it may be too late in the day to get them all finished). With 5 SB answer disqualifications, 1 for the Daily Poll and hopefully a search win that would get to 79 (which I assume is everyone's goal). I had LTG early this morning. He's gone now, but he usually pops back up for me before bed.

In addition, for those who can't do videos/ncrave, another way to get 10 points a day is doing one of the Swag games under 'games' (Swag Run, the memory one, Swag Jump). You get 2 SB after 2 rounds - so 10 rounds will get you 10 SB (which is the max for that a day)

Phew. Finally reached my damn first goal of only 79 sb. Took all day. Tried every single survey and couldn't get a complete. Finally got a discover offer to credit.
Discover > offer toro > shaw academy

Fill in info, verify email (I used my dummy gmail account). 48 sb credits within 5 min.

Last week I was easily hitting 400-500 SB a day. This weekend I'm struggling to hit 100.

In addition, for those who can't do videos/ncrave, another way to get 10 points a day is doing one of the Swag games under 'games' (Swag Run, the memory one, Swag Jump). You get 2 SB after 2 rounds - so 10 rounds will get you 10 SB (which is the max for that a day)

They have slowed those down for me also. I can usually get 2 points within 3 tries, but after that I get nothing for the next 4 tries, then I give up. I have tried really playing and just letting the runner/jumper fail and I haven't been able to get more than 2 SB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter