Those using swagbucks ???

I did the BB deal on Tuesday and used the QR code on my phone. I got the e-mail for the Shop and Earn credits today and it shows that I have 100 SB pending, but no mention of the 500 SB. Is that something that will credit separately? If so, where will I see it? I thought I saw that people were getting the 500 SB first and seeing the shop and earn credits later. If so, does that mean that I am not going to see my 500 SB? It's only been 2 days so I can be a little more patient...

No, the shop and earn credits first. My 500 bonus has been crediting about two to three days after that. There has been a few times when the bonus didn't credit for like a week I think,for others. There wont be anywhere to see it before it credits, it just appears.

No, the shop and earn credits first. My 500 bonus has been crediting about two to three days after that. There has been a few times when the bonus didn't credit for like a week I think,for others. There wont be anywhere to see it before it credits, it just appears.
Phew! Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better:sunny:. I'm not scrambling...my trip isn't for 6 more months, but since this was my first attempt at the Best Buy offer, I wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong.

On the daily credits (from last month) that you claim, do those count in your current day total? I had some credits hit today, so if they do I think I'd rather wait until tomorrow to claim, but wasn't sure if they counted in your current day's tally. Thanks!

On the daily credits (from last month) that you claim, do those count in your current day total? I had some credits hit today, so if they do I think I'd rather wait until tomorrow to claim, but wasn't sure if they counted in your current day's tally. Thanks!
No, they do not go towards your daily goal. Unfortunately, neither do referral credits, and I've never figured out why those don't count:confused3. DH and my sister usually earn 50-100 SB each per day and that earns me another 5-10 SB each day, but they do not count towards my daily goal. Sometimes, that's the difference between making my goal and just missing it...I guess that means I need to work a little harder:thumbsup2.

So my Cricket phone was down to running only 3 of the apps. Just got a new iPhone so I'm wanting to use my old iPhone 5 to run them. I have been able to download all the apps except SBTV. When I search in the App Store, it doesn't even come up. Any reasons this would be happening?

When we got new phones we found that SBTV was not in the store, but if you go to purchases, you can find it in there.

So I think I am going to start saving my SB for Starbucks gift cards for a few months. There is Still a Starbucks in Magic Kingdom and in Epcot right? I figure then i can use the the cards on Iced teas & Coffees and Sandwiches during my Sept trip

No, they do not go towards your daily goal. Unfortunately, neither do referral credits, and I've never figured out why those don't count:confused3. DH and my sister usually earn 50-100 SB each per day and that earns me another 5-10 SB each day, but they do not count towards my daily goal. Sometimes, that's the difference between making my goal and just missing it...I guess that means I need to work a little harder:thumbsup2.

While I don't know the exact reason why things count and others don't, this is what makes sense to me.

The Daily Goal bonus seems to be an incentive to get you to generate money for them on a daily basis. If you got credit for referral points then there's no real incentive to do swagbucks daily, the incentive would be to just get enough referrals to do it for you, like a pyramid scheme. So while I don't like it, it makes sense to me that you get money for attracting and keeping referrals for them, but that money doesn't subsidize any other bonus offer directly (it helps with Swago indirectly).
Kinda the same concept with the Daily Meter bonuses. If your bonus counted towards your daily goal that day, then they'd be giving you a bonus on your bonus for no further money generating activity.

So I think I am going to start saving my SB for Starbucks gift cards for a few months. There is Still a Starbucks in Magic Kingdom and in Epcot right? I figure then i can use the the cards on Iced teas & Coffees and Sandwiches during my Sept trip

All 4 parks as well as Disney Springs have Starbucks. If you are a Starbucks rewards member, transfer your SB earned Starbucks gift cards to your registered card. You will earn stars for your purchases and those in park purchases count towards special Starbucks promotions like star dashes as well. You will not be able to claim any free starbucks awards at park locations but they will be on your account for use once you arrive back home.

Ok, so with all the recent discussion about the nCraves I took some screenshots of my page since I seem to have at least 3 of the new AYCE lists today. You'll see them listed as nCrave TV or Trending Playlist or sometimes Discovery. Mostly the description will say something like 50+ SB or all day content as a clue.

First screenshot has Bird Eye View and Yellow TV (hehe), along with that awesome programing job that @stindall mentioned earlier (why SB why?)
View attachment 312883

Second screenshot has the Wall of TV's (or blue TV's). But also I threw in the different icons you'll see.

View attachment 312884

You can see the wall of TV's has the Split Screen icon so you can play this one with another type of nCrave. I take that to mean you can't play two Split Screen labeled nCraves at the same time, but otherwise you can play this one and another one simultaneously. (SB of course wouldn't be very specific when folks asked but it seemed like this interpretation should work)

The ones with the Discovery Mode icon work best for me. The ones with the Auto Play icon are hit or miss, the Wedding one and this Island one keep hanging up where I get to a point it says "watching 1 of 1" instead of a timer and there's no button to advance ever. I usually have to close the window and then use the Reopen Page button to get it going again. (it's like it gets stuck on that step as other times I'll see that message right before the timer appears and then it works correctly)

hmm, I cannot figure out where to go to get the list that looks like yours? I click on WATCH on the left, then NCrave and a window pops up that says "get started". I click on it and a video just automatically starts???

So I got an email about buying a Lowe's gift card today. The usual "looking for a deal at Lowe's?" spiel to get you to the MGCP site but in the fine print it says:

"Please allow up to 2 business days to receive your additional 100 SB bonus as part of this promotion. 100 SB bonus offer only applies to gift card purchases made at MyGiftCardsPlus until 4/7/18."

But nothing in the email mentioned a promotion and when I click the link to the page there's nothing mentioned on MGCP either. Did anyone hear of a promo?

I tried putting a couple random denominations into the cart to see if anything pulled up but nothing. Nothing in the Blog, haven't looked at facebook or anything though. I really don't need another Lowe's card as I'm still working off some of what I bought last year, but kinda hoping it wasn't just limited to Lowe's if there is a promo going on.

Ok, so there is a promo now. Any denomination get's a 100sb bonus for these stores: Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, Home Depot, Sears, and The Container Store.

Good through 4/8 though. Don't know if the other one from yesterday's email is even a promo or if it could be stacked if it is. I'm trying to decide if it's worth picking up a $25 just to see.

All 4 parks as well as Disney Springs have Starbucks. If you are a Starbucks rewards member, transfer your SB earned Starbucks gift cards to your registered card. You will earn stars for your purchases and those in park purchases count towards special Starbucks promotions like star dashes as well. You will not be able to claim any free starbucks awards at park locations but they will be on your account for use once you arrive back home.
All 4 parks now? That's even better! If I can earn enough SB I can cover at least 1 meal a day that way! :D
I will have to scout out the other locations to add to my planning process.
Yeah I will be adding my GC's to my Starbucks Rewards, that way I don't have to juggle multiple cards.

hmm, I cannot figure out where to go to get the list that looks like yours? I click on WATCH on the left, then NCrave and a window pops up that says "get started". I click on it and a video just automatically starts???

Hm, that's curious. Have you ever done nCraves before? Maybe it's a one time thing, it's been nearly a year since I started so I don't recall :blush:

It shows this way for me in all browsers on my laptop and Chrome on my phone in Desktop view. If I try mobile view it just redirects me back to the watch page. So I'm probably not helpful at this point :( Hopefully someone else can chime in.

When we got new phones we found that SBTV was not in the store, but if you go to purchases, you can find it in there.
Ok, I'm completely technologically illiterate. Where can I find purchases?

Also, on the iphone 5, how can you set favorites and see how many more videos you have when you get to bonuses?

try ww

Try www.swagbucks.com/ncraves That should take you straight to the ncraves page

On the mobile website it won't display it, even if I type the URL like that. It redirects to the watch page (it flashes for a second and then loads watch). If I want to do it from my phone I just tell the browser to display the desktop site and then it will load.

Last edited:
Phew! Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better:sunny:. I'm not scrambling...my trip isn't for 6 more months, but since this was my first attempt at the Best Buy offer, I wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong.

BB shop bonus credited for me, check back. Did it like that last week too, the Shop and Earn came through like normal and then a couple hours later the bonus showed up.

I can't get a survey today for anything .They are the only.way I've made my 1st goal since Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter