Those using swagbucks ???

Which one is it? I don't have one yet but would like to know which to look for.

SB is being weird in chrome. My daily goal just spins so I have to go to firefox to get it. But this happens both on my laptop and my android phone, so I think it's them and not me. I also have nothing in sponsored watch stuff on chrome but do on firefox, which isn't totally unusual. But something is off with chrome. I don't want to clear history if I don't have to and I don't think it would help since it's doing it on my phone too. But it made it super hard to know where I was at with my goal at work yesterday. Luckily I knew what I'd been at when I left for work and was able to use the activity page to see that the survey did credit since the blue bar that says congrats or you only got 1 wasn't working either. That part was working on my laptop today when I did survey's though. So weird.
My SB was weird in chrome the last few days. It finally went back to normal last night. No idea what changed.

My SB was weird in chrome the last few days. It finally went back to normal last night. No idea what changed.

Mine seems ok now. I can at least see my daily goal meter now, it's not a spinning circle, so that's good. Ncraves in it have been fine as have survey's. I did have to do the poll in firefox today though. Will see how it is in the morning, but at least it wasn't just me, not that it's good that it happened to you either.

I have been doing SB's for just about two years. I've gotten (1) 100 sb search and (1) 99sb search. So, not real often but is fun when it does :)

I’ve been doing it for about 9 months...biggest was 25, but I’m still hopeful to get 100 SBs sometime

Mine seems ok now. I can at least see my daily goal meter now, it's not a spinning circle, so that's good. Ncraves in it have been fine as have survey's. I did have to do the poll in firefox today though. Will see how it is in the morning, but at least it wasn't just me, not that it's good that it happened to you either.
Glad yours is working better now. I thought it was something to do with my computer, but I guess not. Mine is completely back to normal now, so hopefully yours will be soon!

Which one is it? I don't have one yet but would like to know which to look for.

SB is being weird in chrome. My daily goal just spins so I have to go to firefox to get it. But this happens both on my laptop and my android phone, so I think it's them and not me. I also have nothing in sponsored watch stuff on chrome but do on firefox, which isn't totally unusual. But something is off with chrome. I don't want to clear history if I don't have to and I don't think it would help since it's doing it on my phone too. But it made it super hard to know where I was at with my goal at work yesterday. Luckily I knew what I'd been at when I left for work and was able to use the activity page to see that the survey did credit since the blue bar that says congrats or you only got 1 wasn't working either. That part was working on my laptop today when I did survey's though. So weird.

It is the nCrave TV 50+ one with the word TV in the pic. Still there this morning but it didn't run all night.

Sorry, I’m new what is LTG and AYCE. Also the watch stuff?

LapTop Guy (under Sponsored Videos) and All You Can Eat. AYCE videos are often worth 3-4 SB and run in a loop, so they can literally run all day. It adds up to big SB. Unfortunately, they haven't been available since the end of December. We're hoping they are back soon.
I'm not sure what you mean by the watch stuff.

Maybe someone else can answer about the goodness of LTG. First, is it the guy with the coffee cup? If so, when I run it, I have to click to run each video. What am I missing?

Well, the good news is that my eNcrave TV showed up last night, but the bad news is that it only went three rounds and probably took an hour, so only 3 SB's for one hour. However, it is something passive.....which is nice, so silver linings! Hopefully AYCE turns up soon as well!

LapTop Guy (under Sponsored Videos) and All You Can Eat. AYCE videos are often worth 3-4 SB and run in a loop, so they can literally run all day. It adds up to big SB. Unfortunately, they haven't been available since the end of December. We're hoping they are back soon.

Maybe someone else can answer about the goodness of LTG. First, is it the guy with the coffee cup? If so, when I run it, I have to click to run each video. What am I missing?

Yes, LTG is the one with the coffee cup. In the past (as in 2017), there were some LTG videos that would not need to be clicked through. Also, LTG counts as "discover" so it is helpful for those trying to complete all of the daily tasks.

Yes, LTG is the one with the coffee cup. In the past (as in 2017), there were some LTG videos that would not need to be clicked through. Also, LTG counts as "discover" so it is helpful for those trying to complete all of the daily tasks.
I had the one video ltg several times this week.

I'm glad I've occasionally had LTG and TTG. Swag hasn't been too horrible.

Now, Bing has been fabulous. I wish it'd never go back to normal amounts of points.

Now, Bing has been fabulous. I wish it'd never go back to normal amounts of points.

I've noticed Bing has had increased point values/limits lately. Do you know why? How long it'll last? I agree, its been nice.

Glad yours is working better now. I thought it was something to do with my computer, but I guess not. Mine is completely back to normal now, so hopefully yours will be soon!

Chrome is working but now firefox has the spinning goal meter and isn't loading anything. I wanted to see if LTG showed up there but there's no offers in watch along with the spinning goal. So weird. I wonder if they are doing something to the site.

LTG is alright sometimes, last night I had some that were just 5 videos, but I don't like babysitting stuff. I didn't know the AYCE were good, I've seen that and skipped it. Now that I went to look for it of course it's gone lol. I've been having a lot of luck with that wedding encrave though! It runs great even as a popup.

I had taken about a year break from Swagbucks and only got back into it at Christmas time, and I haven't seen ttg at all for some reason.

LTG is alright sometimes, last night I had some that were just 5 videos, but I don't like babysitting stuff. I didn't know the AYCE were good, I've seen that and skipped it. Now that I went to look for it of course it's gone lol. I've been having a lot of luck with that wedding encrave though! It runs great even as a popup.

I had taken about a year break from Swagbucks and only got back into it at Christmas time, and I haven't seen ttg at all for some reason.
I haven’t seen her in a year and a half:(

I've noticed Bing has had increased point values/limits lately. Do you know why? How long it'll last? I agree, its been nice.

They just changed what it looks like and the format some so maybe that's why. I've earned more than double what I normal do so I'm happy haha. It is so little effort.

They just changed what it looks like and the format some so maybe that's why. I've earned more than double what I normal do so I'm happy haha. It is so little effort.

DO TELL me more about Bing!!!!

Usually I can get LTG a number of times in a row. And even tho I have to babysit it, I can move that part over to the side, even make the box smaller where I can still see the green box to click, and I can also move the pop up video screen down below if I want, and then do other things as well in other screens, (dont minimize cause each new video pops back up$. So, that makes it not terribly difficult to babysit a little while still working n other screens and build up some points. LTG videos are best tho, the Xmas lotto one was cute, lol. Plus it fills the Discover requirement in daily goals!

Has Anyone actually seen AYCE and have it run lately? Really really counted on it and want it back ASAP, lol! Even at 2 SB if it runs all day would be better than not there if the times were decent. My ncrave card with the blue wall of tv's was there but with a white circle thing on it for a while, and it's run once and then quit. Now it has the orange circle thing on it and seems to run better, but not continuous and no longer says AYCE, just "Discovery - watch this channel for content all day". Still only one at a time then you reset it but that's the same as the wedding one or any of the the others with the orange circle thing on it so not sure what watch content all day means other than maybe it doesn't disappear the way some of the others do sometimes.

Anyone see the cards labeled FashionYM 3sb and Car Lab 2sb? Was running them and noticed they are 30 steps with them starting at like 1:18 and even going higher as time goes! So at least a half hour or you get 2 or 3 SB! That's just insane and pointless!

The News Article ncrave Went from 5 SB having to keep mouse on the page to 3 SB. I liked that one to set and go do something quick and get a couple extra SB.
The Hollywood events (20 steps) and the one with the basket (10 steps), are pretty good at eleven min.

Anyone actually have the TV card or the AYCE one that says AYCE, that's starting to work? Sometimes it takes them awhile between seeing it's there and its actually working correctly!

DO TELL me more about Bing!!!!

Bing . com. You earn points for searches and doing short quizzes. Easy to make a $5 GC a month (takes only a minute or two a day). Lately you can earn even more per day. Not sure how long that will last, but its been nice. They have GCs to Target, Amazon, ect... Maybe other ways to earn points, but those are the things I do. The other day was the anniversary date of when I signed up, and they gave me 500 points for free. Takes 5,000 or so points for a $5 GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter