Those using swagbucks ???

AND...no surveys :-(
no Gold survey and no Peanut Lab surveys...I was hoping January wouldn't live up to the hype, but today has been hard to just meet my first goal! And then I've read that so many of you say it will get worse, much worse....I'm so worried :(

AND...no surveys :-(
no Gold survey and no Peanut Lab surveys...I was hoping January wouldn't live up to the hype, but today has been hard to just meet my first goal! And then I've read that so many of you say it will get worse, much worse....I'm so worried :(

There were gold survey's this morning, so it could be they just don't have any. They only provide the people for survey's, they don't conduct them. I think survey's for any survey site I do them for goes down in January. I didn't have PL survey's at all today, but it's the same thing.

I haven't seen LTG today, which aside from the one ayce being gone and the apps don't putting out many bonus rounds, it hasn't been too bad.

I see my Swagbucks has decided to start the year off right by informing me that I'm searching too rapidly... on the computer I just logged into for the first time in 6 days.

I have AYCE #2... but it won’t load! Tried on two different computers. Go figure!

ETA I have been running AYCE #1 w/o any problems thus far. And the apps are zipping right along w/o too many hang ups.

Last edited:
I hit my first goal everyday during December, so I earned 300SB for the month. When should I see this show up. Last month I got it for 14 day streak and thought I seen it show up to claim right away. Thks

I hit my first goal everyday during December, so I earned 300SB for the month. When should I see this show up. Last month I got it for 14 day streak and thought I seen it show up to claim right away. Thks

It shows up the 5th of the following month- usually today or tomorrow. I think it usually comes online around lunch.

No survey, no nCrave (blank pages). Oh well. At least watching video still works and not stuck (yet).

A few months ago, I was redeeming for Target GCs, adding them to my phone and getting GCs at self checkout. Sometimes I would save up several before I made it to Target, and scanning would take a little while. I never had a problem though, and never had to enter an access code. Then with the reports of several Target hacks, I decided to print the Target GC and use that at self checkout. Again, easy peasy, no problem, no access code required. Today I went to cashout for a Target GC, and it says, Target will not take a printout of a GC and you must use your mobile phone. Is this new? I don't remember seeing that before, and if it was there before, it didn't matter b/c I printed and used with no problems. If Target no longer accepts printable GCs, I won't be getting their GCs anymore and will have to cashout somewhere else. I don't trust their app and prefer to have paper printouts. Anyone know?

I have been swagging for years and it's always been the case. Those using the print out version have been lucky. It has always been noted to have them loaded to the app.

Nothing at all to earn with here. No SBs for me today. Plus, the last ncrave I tried sure looked like a virus.

Nothing at all to earn with here. No SBs for me today. Plus, the last ncrave I tried sure looked like a virus.

You know yesterday I tried to do an nCrave that also reminded me of a virus!!! I sure hope that is not the case, but I thought the same thing yesterday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter