• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

My first goal today was over 80! FOrtunately 500 points from something I did earlier hit my account, but what will tomorrow be like? :crazy2:
ANd I didn't make my second goal yesterday. :( Oh well.

Mine was as well but-that was down from 160 a few days ago. Its seems like your daily goal can be all over the place. My earning last month were pretty consistently about 170 (my goal for myself is 160) with only a handful of outlier high days with bigger payouts from previous surveys, shop and earn or promotions finally crediting. However I still ended up with many days were my daily goal was 135 and a few days it was around 160. i'm not sure sometimes how they come up with the daily goals.

Hi everyone! I'm new to SwagBucks and have what I hope isn't a super obvious question....I was trying to shop at Walmart.com and it brought up the SB coupon to activate. It automatically activated and I tried to upload photos to my account and the page never comes up. I just get a blank page. I don't mind not earning SB on the website, but I don't know how to remove the coupon and hopefully get to my photo account. Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks!

My first goal today was over 80! FOrtunately 500 points from something I did earlier hit my account, but what will tomorrow be like? :crazy2:
ANd I didn't make my second goal yesterday. :( Oh well.

I Love when they are low like that. My daily goal is becoming ridiculous during the week.

Anyone else having troubles with the swag button? I cant run it because it keeps crashing my flashplayer and making my computer slow as molasses because of the ads at the bottom.

Anyone else having troubles with the swag button? I cant run it because it keeps crashing my flashplayer and making my computer slow as molasses because of the ads at the bottom.
Yes, I was having trouble with it on Friday when I last used it. I was using the Watch feature. It would work fine for a while and then it would freeze on a white screen. I gave up after a few times of that, and haven't tried the Swag Button at all this weekend.

I tried the Peanuts Lab offer for Travel Alaska, but NEVER got to anything to do with Alaska. I just got into an endless survey from lifescript. If I ever see them again, it will be too soon.

Yes, it is running like crap. Last week, I could run it all day and get the 150 points. This week, I am lucky to get 30 points.

Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary with Swagbucks and I'm pretty pleased with my results. Lifetime earnings are 107,404 SBs. It doesn't seem like that long but sure enough I checked my confirmation email to be sure. I want to thank everyone who has posted ideas, tips and generally helped everyone in this thread make a little extra spending cash. Thanks to Swagbucks and some gift card churning we will be leaving next week for an 8 day stay at the world with about $300 of seed money out of pocket. There are some days it doesn't feel worth it but in the end I'm glad I stuck with it.

I have tried the button 3 different times over the years and it always made my computer do wonky things so I no longer have it installed. I would only try it a week at a time at most and every single time I had issues and it's not worth a few points for me to have it messing up everything else.

I did the trashbag offer with Walmart back in June. Around mid June I got the email that in 60 days I would get the 10,000 credit, which would be mid Aug. I have yet to get the points. I emails them a few weeks ago and no response...Did anyone get the points from that June offer?

Last night I ordered something from the Disney store. I didn't get the email or notification about my shop & earn being pending. It shows I visited the Disney Store on Swagbucks, but not my order so I know the shop & earn was activated. Can I email them about that? Or will it show up maybe once my items ship?

Last night I ordered something from the Disney store. I didn't get the email or notification about my shop & earn being pending. It shows I visited the Disney Store on Swagbucks, but not my order so I know the shop & earn was activated. Can I email them about that? Or will it show up maybe once my items ship?

It can take a week to show up

If you have survey #988941, it is super easy for 75 SB. Says it takes 15 min but only took about 5. Asks questions about Amazon.

If you have survey #988941, it is super easy for 75 SB. Says it takes 15 min but only took about 5. Asks questions about Amazon.
Right now it tells me that they have hit their max capacity, but since the survey is still on my list, I will try again later. THANK YOU!
Update: It went away, but I found 988483 for 50 points that took less than 10 minutes, about swaddles and bassinets.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter