• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I only got 178, but I don't have it on my phone (no room. Is this a reason to buy a new phone? LOL) & of course I didn't do anything the week I was on vacation. I will take the 178 though :)

How do I link MovieClips for example to my Swag account? I don't see a login anywhere on both my iPad app or Droid app. I have no problem with Sportly.
It's been so long but I'm sure I was able to log in when I first added it.

The app is actually MovieCli.ps. There is a Fandango MovieClips app too, but that is the wrong one. So make sure you get the right one. All of the Swagbucks apps are by Prodege LLC. If you get the right one, the login screens are all similar.

Today is the pits! Started a new job and am training all week, all day. No wi-fi so I can't run videos or babysit them or anything. Had to run before work so no time for Swagbucks. And there's nothing now. Babysitting videos, but I doubt I'll make goal.

ETA: After not qualifying for a million surveys, I finally got one on beer for 80 SBs and made my goal!

Last edited:

Today is the pits! Started a new job and am training all week, all day. No wi-fi so I can't run videos or babysit them or anything. Had to run before work so no time for Swagbucks. And there's nothing now. Babysitting videos, but I doubt I'll make goal.

If it helps I had a 51 pt Peanut Labs offer credit today. It was the Rosetta Stone Embrace Conversation offer. Only needs an email, and to start a short demo.

Weird, just got a 24 SB search win but not a collector's bill.

I don't know a whole lot about technology either, but I did get a Huawei Union from Best Buy a few months ago for 9.99 to run Perk apps. It works fine for that.
Thanks for the info. Was the Huawei Union on sale? If so, I might wait a little while to see if it comes down in price.

Is it just me? All my ncraves and watch videos are gone. I was running them and then got on the phone and forgot to look again until I was done and now there's nothing. I had ncraves in incognito and videos in firefox but there's nothing in watch on chrome either. So weird, I've never had the entire watch section disappear.

Is it just me? All my ncraves and watch videos are gone. I was running them and then got on the phone and forgot to look again until I was done and now there's nothing. I had ncraves in incognito and videos in firefox but there's nothing in watch on chrome either. So weird, I've never had the entire watch section disappear.
It's not just you. The same thing happened to me just a little bit ago. All was running fine, and then suddenly the whole Watch section disappeared. I tried different browsers, going incognito, refreshing the Watch page, and rebooting the computer. No luck with anything.

It's not just you. The same thing happened to me just a little bit ago. All was running fine, and then suddenly the whole Watch section disappeared. I tried different browsers, going incognito, refreshing the Watch page, and rebooting the computer. No luck with anything.

Well nuts, I hope that doesn't mean more videos for less sb. The ncraves disappearing doesn't worry me cause it happens from time to time but the videos, scary.

yep. I just got on here to see if I was the only one-all of watch is gone. I deleted cookies and went incognito and nothing. I earn a ton from watch so I sure hope this is a momentary glitch.

Just saw this on their fb -
Hi Swaggernauts,
Starting about 8pm PDT/11pm EDT nCrave will be down for maintenance for approximately 1 hour.
-Team Swagbucks

That only explains the ncraves though.

If it helps I had a 51 pt Peanut Labs offer credit today. It was the Rosetta Stone Embrace Conversation offer. Only needs an email, and to start a short demo.
Thanks so much for this info! I was about to call it a night without hitting my second goal, but this just credited for me as well.

That was the weirdest thing ever. I went to PL to try and find that 51 rosetta stone offer and couldn't so I decided to try a couple of survey's starting with one's I had opened earlier, either yesterday morning or this morning. The first one I just got 1sb and the one for 62 went through it's thing and came back and said congrats here's 62 sb. I don't remember having any issues with PL survey's lately and I did a 50sb gold survey this morning that credited. I don't remember trying any PL survey's after that. 530 is far too early in the morning for me to remember what I did later :)

yea! my watch videos are back and they brought a friend-LTG. he only hung out for one round but I was happy just to see him. But now engage isnt working. I think thats my cue to call it a day.

edited to add: ecraves are now working again as well.

I have dabbled in SBs for a while, but have mostly concentrated on m+ points. But I had no idea that this thread was here! Lots of familiar names from the Disney card thread! I love that you share Swag Codes - I almost never get those in time, because I can't use the swag tool bar at work.

I promise to go back and read the rest of this thread, but for now I have one question. Where do I find a monthly bonus if I have one?

Anyone having issues with the aps this morning? Mine are asking me to log in and saying there's no network connection when I try to log in? Down for maintenance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter