Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone have any tips for getting Sbs using the mobile app? (Not the videos.) I've tried in the past when I've been away from home, and I've never gotten a single survey or offer to credit. We're going away for a couple days next week and I'd like to still keep hitting my first goal. Not the end of the world, of course, if I don't...but I'll have some down time and I'd love to keep the streak going.

Got this to credit -inbox offer:
Special Offer: SB Offers: Age Perfect L'Oreal Banner25 SB (lifescript)
I tried it 3 times and it only worked in Chrome with a clear history - not incognito mode

I'm having a pretty good day on nCraves, but it will only work in Incognito. I've been getting 5 SB ones all day though, and they aren't taking a horrendously long amount of time.

Just saw this come up in my ledge for the Dr. Pepper offer
Special Offer: SB Offers: Dr Pepper (pending credit date: 08/08/16)100 SB

I actually submitted a receipt a few weeks ago, then submitted another yesterday. I got an email yesterday showing this last receipt would credit on 08/08. Wonder what happened with the first receipt I submitted. Hmmm. Might have to contact SB on this one. It was supposed to be 100 SB per receipt submitted and I would think there should be another pending credit showing for before this one since the other receipt was submitted weeks before this one.

Has anyone had experience with the shop and earn SB crediting faster than shown? Both of mine I did a couple of days ago are now showing as pending, and show they will credit in 30 days. Just curious if it usually takes all 30 days?

Has anyone had experience with the shop and earn SB crediting faster than shown? Both of mine I did a couple of days ago are now showing as pending, and show they will credit in 30 days. Just curious if it usually takes all 30 days?
I've never had it credit early.

Anyone have any tips for getting Sbs using the mobile app? (Not the videos.) I've tried in the past when I've been away from home, and I've never gotten a single survey or offer to credit. We're going away for a couple days next week and I'd like to still keep hitting my first goal. Not the end of the world, of course, if I don't...but I'll have some down time and I'd love to keep the streak going.

I have not had much luck with the app outside of videos. I sometimes use it for entering codes, but that won't help you much. I find taking surveys on the app to be too tedious.
You can also go to the SB website on your mobile browser. That offers more earnings but it's pretty small on a phone.
Maybe someone else here will have better tips for you.

no ncraves 2 days now. I have always had them. I cleared cookies and history...tried private....what else? why?????? I need them. Thanks for listening and any help you can provide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter