• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Just converted a bunch of my SBs to Amazon cards and bought most of my kids' school supplies online! Still have a few to get of the more obscure items or ones that were only available on Amazon in bulk but I feel so much better about school starting in 2 1/2 weeks! Wouldn't it be awesome if we get buy Disney GCs with SBs?!

You can if you redeem for Target gift cards and then use those on Target's website to buy Disney gift cards! I paid for a trip to Disneyland earlier this year that way!

:thanks:Great idea! I thought buying gift cards WITH gift cards might be a problem but if it works I'm thrilled! I think that's what I'll work towards after I get all the back to school buying over with. We have a Red Card so hopefully that will mean I can get 5% off the cards as well. We have a trip in Dec I've still go to pay for!:earboy2:

:thanks:Great idea! I thought buying gift cards WITH gift cards might be a problem but if it works I'm thrilled! I think that's what I'll work towards after I get all the back to school buying over with. We have a Red Card so hopefully that will mean I can get 5% off the cards as well. We have a trip in Dec I've still go to pay for!:earboy2:

I haven't bought a Disney gift card in a couple of months, but last I used it you can get 5% off with the RedCard. Just set that as your default payment and then add Target gift cards to your account. I got $600 worth of Disney gift cards that way! You can also check out the Disney Gift Cards thread on here for more tips. It's gotten a bit lengthy (!) but you can find a lot of sales and tips on there.

Just got both of these offers to credit.

Special Offer: PL: Register to receive your FREE sample of TRESem 38 SB
Special Offer: PL: Win a years worth of diapers! 38 SB

Weird thing is normally I can get offers to credit in Chrome Incognito. Today I tried several in that mode, but nothing worked. Switched back to a a regular Chrome window with a clean history and these credited instantly (cleaned history between them).

It didn't credit for me???
I did it yesterday but it hasn't credited for me either. Of course, I'm not a 65-year old male so maybe that's the problem.:rolleyes1

I'm starting this by saying, I know we can't post referrals here and I'm not trying to. But where do you all get them from? My facebook has been a bust as has the few friends that I've talked with about it over the last few months.

Same here....my referrals are such slackers. :duck:

I was so excited because the sandals I ordered from QVC came today until I opened the box to find some NJ ladie's Sketcher's. So the email I got about my return being on its way back, that the QVC guy told me not to worry about it was a glitch, was actually my sandals being sent back. The lady today said there was nothing that could be done that they would go back into the system to which I said that's not acceptable it's not my fault I want to talk with someone else. She puts me on hold and comes back to say she's made a note in the account that the shoes need to be sent to the correct person, well duh that should have been a no brainer. Now to see if that actually happens.

I thought buying gift cards WITH gift cards might be a problem but if it works I'm thrilled!:earboy2:

I have bought 200 in disney gift cards with target e-gift cards from swagbucks in the last few months and I haven't had any issues.

Actually I just had to use a 25 target GC for school supplies and I felt sad that I wasnt using it for a disney gift card.

According to the Facebook page they switched fulfillment partners for PayPal so it is going to take longer to get them. Now if it is just a one time deal (because of switching) or the new standard it didn't say.

I heard something about it, but I'm just spoiled with them being so fast.. waiting on $75. one is from the 16th.. Guess we'll just wait a little longer ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter