• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I am about to give up for the day. I've only got 38 SBs and I'm just over the not crediting, disqualifying for today. I already screwed up my streak too so there isn't much motivation!

Call me clueless, but what are TTG and LTG? :confused3. I'm a Swagbucks newbie and trying to figure the abbreviations. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Call me clueless, but what are TTG and LTG? :confused3. I'm a Swagbucks newbie and trying to figure the abbreviations. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Under the Sponsored Video section, there is sometimes a picture of a man with a laptop that is LTG = laptop guy. Or there is a girl wearing a black tank top TTG = Tank Top Girl. There is also sometimes a woman with a desktop computer. That is sometimes referred to as DTG = Desktop Girl or nGage since that's what the points show as. They are easy points to click through and they repeat. TTG is there for me right now.

Under the Sponsored Video section, there is sometimes a picture of a man with a laptop that is LTG = laptop guy. Or there is a girl wearing a black tank top TTG = Tank Top Girl. There is also sometimes a woman with a desktop computer. That is sometimes referred to as DTG = Desktop Girl or nGage since that's what the points show as. They are easy points to click through and they repeat. TTG is there for me right now.
Thank you, I'll have to look for them.:flower1:

TTG was generous tonight. Very close to my second goal but I need to go to bed. Too bad the apps aren't running smoothly.

Has anyone had luck getting a discover to credit from the app?? I am trying to get one for the swag board and am having no luck.

TTG was generous tonight. Very close to my second goal but I need to go to bed. Too bad the apps aren't running smoothly.

Yes and yes. Generous TTG and apps are hanging up on every ad. Still not even to my first goal but I've been so hit and miss this month, I am just not gonna stress about it.

Has anyone had luck getting a discover to credit from the app?? I am trying to get one for the swag board and am having no luck.
No, but I suggest submitting a ticket if you are having trouble with it. I had to the other day because no matter what I did I could not get one of the squares to fill in (attempt a gold survey from a mobile device). It was my last square so they credited me for the board.

I always just do one of the download and open an app, they generally credit within 10 minutes. Some of the other offers I've done from the app take a few days to credit.

I'm stuck with 2 squares not filled, refer and points from referral, I can't find anyone to sign up. I could have a full board if I could get them filled.

Started toward my goal on June 16th. Reached the first one on July 15th and the second goal on July 21st. Got the first two DGC packs shown in the picture and bought our Epcot tickets which came in Wednesday. Got the other pack in today and will use those three gift cards to get our MNSSHP tickets. So it was 36 days of hardcore Swagbucking. Now I will take a rest. :earboy2:

9c91907a-8f41-4276-969d-1b2d9b4be95b_zps3twdcsqq.jpg
eba2ccea-64e2-40ad-b6ae-97c240245148_zpsasjfzooa.jpg
d1a80e30-f843-4058-99db-3db43ebe3b99_zpsih4n6wxx.jpg

Started toward my goal on June 16th. Reached the first one on July 15th and the second goal on July 21st. Got the first two DGC packs shown in the picture and bought our Epcot tickets which came in Wednesday. Got the other pack in today and will use those three gift cards to get our MNSSHP tickets. So it was 36 days of hardcore Swagbucking. Now I will take a rest. :earboy2:

9c91907a-8f41-4276-969d-1b2d9b4be95b_zps3twdcsqq.jpg
eba2ccea-64e2-40ad-b6ae-97c240245148_zpsasjfzooa.jpg
d1a80e30-f843-4058-99db-3db43ebe3b99_zpsih4n6wxx.jpg

Anyways nice to reap the rewards of our swagging efforts! Enjoy Epcot and MNSSHP.

Anyone ever get this message after completing a survey: "This survey has been deactivated by the owner"?? It was a PL survey, I sent a request in so we'll see what happens.

I see there's a discount (only 25 fewer sb's on a $25) on a virtual visa in the rewards. Anyone do this? Just wondering if it's a hassle to set up. Description says something about a pin #, and date deadlines. Haven't determined if it's worth trying or not. Thoughts anyone?

I see there's a discount (only 25 fewer sb's on a $25) on a virtual visa in the rewards. Anyone do this? Just wondering if it's a hassle to set up. Description says something about a pin #, and date deadlines. Haven't determined if it's worth trying or not. Thoughts anyone?

For 25 cents, I would just opt for the Paypal account credit. It is so easy to transfer the cash right into my checking and use it anywhere on anything. I don't know that I would try something that might limit me for just that little discount.

American Consumer Information. Fill out information, confirm through your email address, easy 68 SB!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter