Those using swagbucks ???

I've done this as well. Seems like it's once or twice a week. Yesterday I was fuming. I took 25 mins to thoughtfully answer a very long survey on Mazda and got to the end and they said the survey was full. After 25 mins? I don't think so. I submitted a help request and I was credited in a few hours.

Sb isn't the only site that hosts these surveys. I've done the same survey on two different survey sites. We also don't know where in the process an gets the survey, how many spots are open or how many people are taking a survey at any given time.

PL surveys generally don't have the survey filled issue. But I've also never had sb not credit me for a survey because I completed it and then it was full.

Any bonus SB you earn by meeting your daily goal or your total goal (you only get SB for one of those, not both) will accumulate during the month without you seeing them. In the beginning of the following month (usually by the 5th of the month), you will have the total bonus amount available to claim. You will do that by hovering over the daily bonus at the top of the homepage and looking for a big blue bar that will show up at the bottom of the dropdown.

There is no other additional bonus once you meet the total goal for the day. But you do get more bonus SB by accumulating consecutive days where you meet the first goal during the month (7 days in a row, 14, etc.) Those available streak bonuses can be viewed by clicking on "Show My Winning Streaks" in the daily goal dropdown.

Thank You, this is very helpful!!

I really miss ttg!! I haven't had her all week I don't think :( easy points too!
Thank goodness for surveys, ltg, the daily poll, and ncraves..

My homepage in Chrome is listed. No pictures. i've rebooted and cleared cookies. Still no changes. Someone last week descibed this issue too. I tried in firefox and I have the normal set up. Nit m firfox is outdated and can't run encraves. Any ideas?

My homepage in Chrome is listed. No pictures. i've rebooted and cleared cookies. Still no changes. Someone last week descibed this issue too. I tried in firefox and I have the normal set up. Nit m firfox is outdated and can't run encraves. Any ideas?

One of two things might work: 1) Clear your Flash Cache (this worked on my wifes computer when hers was acting up). 2) Some people are saying adding " https:// " to the url works. But I haven't seen this myself. Try the Flash Cache first. Good idea to clear it out once in a while anyway.

One of two things might work: 1) Clear your Flash Cache (this worked on my wifes computer when hers was acting up). 2) Some people are saying adding " https:// " to the url works. But I haven't seen this myself. Try the Flash Cache first. Good idea to clear it out once in a while anyway.
What is Flash Cache and how does one clear it?

The last two days I have had a nice blank page on nCraves. Very hard to meet my goal that way!

The last two days I have had a nice blank page on nCraves. Very hard to meet my goal that way!
I have the same thing happening with nCraves, last night and today. Opening an incognito window doesn't even work this time. So frustrating. The only nCraves available to me right now are on the Watch home page, not actually listed as nCraves but as Sponsored Videos. There are a few manual ones available there, but no auto running options. There's a 4 SB one called "Savings" that I've clicked through a few times.

I had issues with TTG today. I'd click on it but there was no way to start it. Luckily I completed three surveys and had a sb good morning.

I had LTG this morning, but my virus software kept blocking a threat. Same thing with a couple of the NCraves. I'm leary to run anymore this morning. Might try again later.

Thank you for the suggestion.

That's my question too. I don't know what a Flash cache is. More specially, how to clear it. I use chrome.

Ok, this is really strange. When I logged on this morning, my Daily Poll was already completed. Unless I was sleep walking, I have no idea how this happened. I feel like I'm losing my mind! o_O

That's my question too. I don't know what a Flash cache is. More specially, how to clear it. I use chrome.

Flash is a program that runs applications and animations among other things. Many programs (including websites) when first open take a super small amount of storage. Sometimes these writes can cause problems which can cause the problems of things not showing up on websites or even applications. What you are doing in clearing what is stored and when you then go back to it again it will then but it back into cache for further usage. You don't loose anything important Flash will get what it needs again once you clear the cache.

Flash can be in one of two areas: on your computer itself. With your search, start typing in flash and it should pull it up (Flash Player control panel) . Under the 'storage' section there will be a 'delete all' button, click it...done. If you are using Chrome it will say near the bottom of the page (on the control panel on your computer) about if you are using Chrome to follow a link. Do so, go to the 'web privacy setting' section (should be the 5th icon within the box on the right), click 'delete all sites.' With this being done, you might see slower load times when you first reload webpages.

Totally off topic and I don't want to stray things but I don't want to start a new thread. I found a pair of sandals I like on QVC but they are out of my size and it looks like this style is only sold on their site. Any chance they'll get more? The other sandal I had been watching is also out of my size on every site I can find it on. That's what I get for waiting to collect Amazon gc's to buy a pair since I don't actually need them til my trip in November.

Weird thing happened last night, Indy Music app was running fine and then it kicked me out and I had to log back in. I logged back in and my 1 favorite is gone, it was short like 18 seconds. It's not an option in the short clips any more. What short one do you all use in Indy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter