Those using swagbucks ???

I use the website, not an app- but it's been going pretty well lately. JunGroup and nGage have been running forever, which makes getting to 100 a lot easier. Sometimes they limit them to 3-5 each, and then you pretty much HAVE to hit a survey.

I don't think you can run the app videos on the computer though...right?

Is there a way to make the videos run continuously without having to press play for each one? (not on the SBTV app but on the website)

Mine was 108 today too...It's high compared to what it has been for the last 2 weeks

Mine have been higher too. Some days the second goal is 75, other days it is 108. The one day my second goal was 170!

In order to get the monthly goal, what level goal do you need to reach?

Mine have been higher too. Some days the second goal is 75, other days it is 108. The one day my second goal was 170!

In order to get the monthly goal, what level goal do you need to reach?

my 2nd goal is almost always that high or higher. You just need goal one for monthly bonus

So how is everyone making out lately? I've had a lot of problems with certain ads freezing up and then I have to close the app and restart. And this morning, my daily goal was 108. That's not impossible but the second goal is 170, which I'm not going to try to reach. I'll be happy to hit 108 with all of the restarting I have to do.

Mine was 108 today too...It's high compared to what it has been for the last 2 weeks. I haven't had app issues today....yet...knock on wood.

Mine was 108 today as well. I got lucky and got a survey I qualified for 75 SB (about baking chocolate!)

Mine was 108 today as well. I got lucky and got a survey I qualified for 75 SB (about baking chocolate!

Darn! I aw that one but didn't qualify! I live in PA and there was one last week that was about Wawa...totally got 250 for that one. It was like Christmas :santa:

Anyone had their virus protection block surveys? I have never had it happened until this week--my Norton has blocked 3 or 4 as malicious sites.

Anyone had their virus protection block surveys? I have never had it happened until this week--my Norton has blocked 3 or 4 as malicious sites.

Yep, it will say that this could be a malicious site. I chose not to continue. Doesn't happen often but I've seen it happen.

thanks for all the info. I have never heard of swagbucks until reading this thread. Looking forward to trying it. I have been using ebates since Jan. and I am surprised at just how quickly it adds up!

Has anyone printed coupons from swagbucks and gotten credit for them? I printed some several weeks ago and never saw them credit!

Has anyone printed coupons from swagbucks and gotten credit for them? I printed some several weeks ago and never saw them credit!

I printed the Famous Footwear coupon last Saturday and it credited my account that same day (15 SB). The only other coupon I've done is the Glade Air Freshener and I'm not sure if that ever credited.

I print all of my grocery coupons from Swagbucks. They do credit but they take a very long time and they don't all credit at the same time. I use a lot of coupons each time I shop but the SB come in sporadically in 20, 30 or 50 SB increments. It is hard to keep track of how many I used and to be sure I get credited. Every so often I'll see 20 or 30 SB come in and they are from coupons. The 25 SB bonus they give for printing them will be credited sometime in April I believe.

I have just met my personal goal for free Disney gift cards c/o swagbucks. Yahoo! Now I want to try to earn spending money for Universal. Is there any way to convert swagbucks to Universal gift cards?

I know I can do paypal but am spoiled. Why go to the physical store AND spend full price. Yes, using my free money, I try to save $. This ridiculousness is in response to what I consider ridiculousness in prices - but hey I am still going aren't I? But I digress...For Disney cards, I convert swagbucks to Wal-Mart gift cards and use them on the Sam's Club site where the cards are discounted and then sent to my mailbox.

Is there an equivalent for Universal gift cards? Not to my knowledge. I checked Sam's Costco, Kmart, and Target sites. No luck. Best I can do is paypal and taking the cash to buy the cards at my grocery store which has that fuel thing (17% savings, deal + credit card, which is great).

Any other ideas? The best ones in my book would involve remaining here on my couch. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter