Those using swagbucks ???

Running SBTV on my phone while at work. And this ad keeps coming up for a new TV show, I think, called American Crime. Seems to mess up the whole app. Anyone else having issue with this?

it's pretty cpommon for adds to stop up everything....super annoying

Another question. I did swagbucks years ago and when I would use the Search function it would go through the website and take me to the site I searched. Now, it pops up a new window and I have yet to get any Swagbucks for any searches I have done. Any ideas?

Another question. I did swagbucks years ago and when I would use the Search function it would go through the website and take me to the site I searched. Now, it pops up a new window and I have yet to get any Swagbucks for any searches I have done. Any ideas?

there should be no pop up? It takes awhile to get SB's from searching. Most days I only get some once while searching...and I search often

Whenever I search and click on something I searched, it opens in a new window. Never did this before when I used a couple year ago.

oh the thing you searched opens a new window? Yes that is common...at least for me ...and I prefer that

Mine do not open in a new window. They open within the same browser window I searched in... both in Chrome and Safari.

You only gets points randomly, it's not every search. If you receive points on your search, you'll get a notification (that can't be missed, it's large) and often a CAPTCHA. This will be listed before the search results.

Then I don't understand how you get Swagbucks through searching.

Maybe I am still misunderstanding you. I put a search in the search bar at the top..it then goes to the page with all the findings and if I click on a finding it opens in a new page. If you get swagbucks for a search it will be at the top of the page of findings.

The rewards through searching in Swagbucks is random. I don't know if they count the searches or if they are completely random, but when I search, it will just pop up "congratulations, you have earned 10SB" I search everything through there. I usually get 5-10SB a day for searching.

Last question, I promise. How do you cash out the Swagbucks? I am looking at the Target giftcards. Do you get the $5 ones of let it build and get a higher amount? I specifically want to use it for Disney.

Well I used to just get the $5 Target card and combine them in the Target app, but now that they have the $25 Target for 2,200 points I am saving to buy those (only one per month is allowed though), then buying $5 after that.

Is it (1 )$25.00 cash out a month now? I just cashed out for a $25.00 amazon card yesterday and I have enough points to cash out for another $25.00 card but I wasn't sure if with the new rule I could cash out again this month!

Just went to cash out for a Target GC and saw that the $25 GC is on sale for 2200 SBs! I had 2297 SB so it was perfect! I looked and most $25 GC are on sale for that "price."

You can only buy one discounted one a month. After the discounted one, it goes back to 2500 SBs. I buy one discounted a month, then usually cash out for target gift cards at $5. I rarely keep a lot of SBs in my account, many people have been randomly deactivated and lost a lot of SBs. I then combine them in the app and wait until they are available online and order with my red card and with gift cards.

Is it (1 )$25.00 cash out a month now? I just cashed out for a $25.00 amazon card yesterday and I have enough points to cash out for another $25.00 card but I wasn't sure if with the new rule I could cash out again this month!

Just went to cash out for a Target GC and saw that the $25 GC is on sale for 2200 SBs! I had 2297 SB so it was perfect! I looked and most $25 GC are on sale for that "price."

They have new gift card guidelines. You can "buy" one store gift card per month for 2200 SB. This does not apply to Paypal cards. After you buy that first one for 2200, any other gift cards you buy will cost 2500 SB.

I buy one discounted a month, then usually cash out for target gift cards at $5. I rarely keep a lot of SBs in my account, many people have been randomly deactivated and lost a lot of SBs. I then combine them in the app and wait until they are available online and order with my red card and with gift cards.

This is just what I wanted to hear. Thanks :D

They have new gift card guidelines. You can "buy" one store gift card per month for 2200 SB. This does not apply to Paypal cards. After you buy that first one for 2200, any other gift cards you buy will cost 2500 SB.

Hmm, I have used SB for a year and this is the first time I have seen it. Oh well, I was happy.

Running SBTV on my phone while at work. And this ad keeps coming up for a new TV show, I think, called American Crime. Seems to mess up the whole app. Anyone else having issue with this?
Yep, I hate that ad! I have found that if you hit the back button on your phone it goes straight to the next video. If I let that ad run it just stays there and I have to restart my phone :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter