• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

It's a new policy change...they posted stuff about it when they started it. It's supposed to make the process more secure and less susceptible to hacks or somthing along those lines

I verified all my orders. And they never sent an email asking me to contact them to have my orders processed. if I hadn't just checked when I realized I hadn't gotten any for a while, I may have never known about it.

I knew about the new log-in to get the rewards once they are received.

When you first signed up did you ever have your account verified via a text message(don't do this anymore) or physical mailing address (only way to verify account now)? It might have something to do with that.

If the email they sent didn't have anything in it about why you needed to email I wouldn't worry about it.

When you first signed up did you ever have your account verified via a text message(don't do this anymore) or physical mailing address (only way to verify account now)? It might have something to do with that. If the email they sent didn't have anything in it about why you needed to email I wouldn't worry about it.

I signed up several years ago but have only been active the past year. No clue if I verified anything or not. Just odd that all of a sudden they stop sending the rewards but don't notify me of anything.

I have a swagbucks account that I haven't used in a couple of years. Would someone be kind enough to explain how you use swagbucks towards a WDW trip? do you exchange them for visa gift cards or Disney cards?

forgive me.. I'm clueless...lol

I have a swagbucks account that I haven't used in a couple of years. Would someone be kind enough to explain how you use swagbucks towards a WDW trip? do you exchange them for visa gift cards or Disney cards?

forgive me.. I'm clueless...lol

You can use target gift cards online with a redcard to get 5% off. There's also PayPal money you could use for Disney. There aren't disney cards as an option.

I don't have a redcard... but can I still buy them online with Target cg's? I do have a paypal account though.

The app can be quirky sometimes but it eventually works for me. I just added 3 GCs that I got from Target yesterday and I combined some perk and SB Target GCs with those Target GCs without a problem. There's no tricks or special steps needed to add the egift cards that you get from rewards programs.

Anyone had problems combining gift cards on the mobile site? I've never had an issue combining them before

Dumb question, I know, but how do I use the Target gc's I got through SB? With the walmart ones, I just print the sheet and take it to sam's with me, and they scan it like a regular GC. The target ones say that the printed copy is NOT a valid GC, so how do I do it?

Dumb question, I know, but how do I use the Target gc's I got through SB? With the walmart ones, I just print the sheet and take it to sam's with me, and they scan it like a regular GC. The target ones say that the printed copy is NOT a valid GC, so how do I do it?

I think you have to add it to the app or use it online.

There is a Target app and an online version that you can start an account and then add and combine cards on there. Then if you buy online you just put in the appropriate card info from the app, otherwise you can bring up the app in the store and they will scan your phone.

What I did first is I had a physical Target Gift Card and I entered that on the app and just combine them all onto that card. Then if whether I buy online or in the store I have the actual card I can use.

I brought the egift card up on my phone and they scanned it at the store. Worked great!

Anyone else getting "Error no records found" when trying to run the apps today? I've unistalled, reinstalled and this is what pops up every time I try to run them.

Anyone else getting "Error no records found" when trying to run the apps today? I've unistalled, reinstalled and this is what pops up every time I try to run them.

Mine are working great today but I had that issue a couple of days ago and found my phone wasn't connecting to my house wifi and I had to reset the box. Every other computer connected but the phone wouldn't. But I have had that issue with my router before so I new once I figured out the problem to reset it

Mine are working great today but I had that issue a couple of days ago and found my phone wasn't connecting to my house wifi and I had to reset the box. Every other computer connected but the phone wouldn't. But I have had that issue with my router before so I new once I figured out the problem to reset it

Thanks, I tried that too- still not working.:worried: It's connected to my house wifi. I can run perk and other things just fine. I can even log into my swagbucks account on safari, just can't run the apps.:confused3

I get the error but if I tap out of it & go into my favorites there is not issue running the videos.

Anyone having issues with the apps not giving you credit for watching a video? I don't know if this has been going on for a while as today is the first I've paid attention to it. For example, it will say '8 videos to go' and again after watching the next or sometimes a few before it goes down to '7 to go' I noticed it on multiple apps. Sometimes it would say '15 to go' after getting the 2sb. I'm clearing data/caching and restarting but didn't seem to help.

Yup, I've been having a lot of problems with my apps just not advancing to the next video. Also, I'm getting a lot of gray screens where it's getting stuck on an add and I have to x out. Verizon add is doing that as well. Real PITA lately!

Yup, I've been having a lot of problems with my apps just not advancing to the next video. Also, I'm getting a lot of gray screens where it's getting stuck on an add and I have to x out. Verizon add is doing that as well. Real PITA lately!

I'm sorry you are having trouble as well! All of mine are getting stuck and it seems to be just getting worse as time goes on. I miss the days of turning on SBTV and it running smoothly until it maxed out at 50. *sigh*

I didn't have time to babysit the apps today so I had to stay up after putting DS to bed and just got done a few minutes ago hitting my first goal.

Yup, I miss those days too! I'm just barely past my first goal here. LTG showed up on Firefox and that helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter