• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

A new team challenge starts this weekend. Don't forget to join before you start earning points!

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2014/08/get-ready-for-the-clash-of-the-careers-team-challenge.html

**You can join the Clash of the Careers Team Challenge as soon as the calendar changes to Thursday, August 28th (in California). There will be a button in the upper left corner of the Swagbucks.com homepage for you to click and join!**

Clash of the Careers Team Challenge Details

Begins: Thursday, August 28th at 12:01am PT
Ends: Thursday, September 4th at 11:59am PT
4 Teams: The Educators, Movers & Shakers, Helping Hands and Blue Collars

For the first time ever I maxed both apps. I run the SBTV until it maxes and then run the Entertain NOW app until I reach my first goal and usually it crashes before I max out.

Question for the more experienced: I get lots of inbox messages for "Watch and Earn 2SB". I click on it, see a 30 second clip and then nothing. I assume the 30 sec clip is the commercial (before the commercial) but how come nothing else starts? Is it because I'm using iPad/Phone and not a standard computer ?

Question for the more experienced: I get lots of inbox messages for "Watch and Earn 2SB". I click on it, see a 30 second clip and then nothing. I assume the 30 sec clip is the commercial (before the commercial) but how come nothing else starts? Is it because I'm using iPad/Phone and not a standard computer ?

It's usually just that 30 second clip, though sometimes there are longer ones. No ads, though. Check your ledger when the clip finishes to see if you got credit before you delete it. It should say "Inbox Video".

What is the easiest way to get Disney Gift Cards from Swagbucks since Target is not selling them?? A Walmart card then buying a Visa (This will add an additional fee) or a paypal card and then getting the cash? Any other ideas?

What is the easiest way to get Disney Gift Cards from Swagbucks since Target is not selling them?? A Walmart card then buying a Visa (This will add an additional fee) or a paypal card and then getting the cash? Any other ideas?

Target may just be temporarily out. I can't imagine them not carrying them any more at all

Walmart Gift Cards can be used at SAMs Club.

This is odd. I don't see them on Target.com either. I heard of them running out before. But I would expect to be able see the picture of the card. I wonder if they are available in the store.

Can you use a target gift card to buy a Visa card? I had already verified a target gift card redemption from swagbucks before I saw they were gone. Hoping its temporary or I can find them in my local store.

Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group Disney Swaggernauts?? I was getting updates from them/posting and now I can't seem to even find them anymore for the past several days??

Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group Disney Swaggernauts?? I was getting updates from them/posting and now I can't seem to even find them anymore for the past several days??

They changed the name to Cash for the Castle. I had to rejoin the group after the name change, which I thought was just a glitch, but maybe everyone has to rejoin?

It's called Cash for the Castle. If you join, they'll add you back in.

I used to get the Target iftcards but I have found it just as easy to order Paypal. I then transfer the cash to my bank account and buy the giftcards wherever I choose.
Target may just be temporarily out. I can't imagine them not carrying them any more at all

I don't know. They aren't showing as out of stock as they normally have in the past. The item is completely gone from their website. I can not contact anyone on their contact us toll free number with a clear enough accent and understanding to understand the question I have about them missing from the site within my level of patience of trying. The store manager at my local store said they would not know anything on a store level until they are not being carried any longer. It is up to (I believe the name is) Blackhawk the retailer of the giftcards as far as which ones they will carry and how many.

While I don't want to start a frenzy I did notice my local store did not have a normal supply of them when I made a purchase last night. I honestly wonder what their profit margin was and if they are going to stop carrying them. I hope not but I wonder...........

I still need over a grand ( Gosh, I hate writing that out!) in cards to pay off my package but I figure if Target does run out I will get them from Sam's they are only about .48 cents more per $150.

I didn't have to re-join I was automatically in cash for the castle.

(liked the old name better)

Does Walmart allow you to buy the prepaid Visa cards with a Walmart gift card? I used to do this at Best Buy but then started using the Target ones to just buy Disney ones. If Target isn't going to be selling them anymore I need to come up with a new way to use my Swagbucks to help pay for my February Disney trip. (I can't use Pay Pal as my account has been locked for some reason).

I love the Disboards I get so much useful information. I didn't even know there was a swagbucks for disney group nor would I have ever had thought to look for one!!

Just clicked on join yay :thumbsup2

I will be using my swagbucks towards disney as soon as I use it to get the remaining items I need for this baby that's coming in 4 weeks lol :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter