Those using swagbucks ???

Our Walmart has self checkout lanes. Just have to hit the Shopping card button and then scan the egift card paper. Works great and don't need to deal with a cashier.

We've had nothing but problems with our walmart cashiers accepting the printed gift cards. They act like they've never seen anything like it.

What I now do is add to swagbucks walmart gift card codes online to walmart.com and order a gift card in that amount. I think you can have four or five gift cards online at a time. I then get a hard copy of a gift card mailed to my house in a few days. It's an extra step, but supposedly once you have a hard copy of a gift card, you can bring the printed copies into your walmart and go to the customer service desk and they'll add them on. I personally haven't done this because our walmart is a hot mess and isn't worth the stress.

Personally, I do most of my shopping at Target anyways, so the target smartphone app is the best deal for me. You can add the online codes right to your phone and combine them. It's the same idea as what I've said for walmart, but I don't have to wait the extra time for the gift card to be mailed to my home.

HTH

I transfer my walmart e gift card at the customer service desk easily. I do it all the time. I have no problems.

My Walmart has been hit and miss on the e gift cards. First time it was fine. The second time, the guy thought I was trying to scam the store and had to call the lane supervisor (all was fine after she showed up). Third time, the guy wouldn't hit the gift card button on the register and it kept rejecting it. He finally decided to read what was printed the paper, apologize and I was on my way.

Hey Swaggernaut dis'ers, in light of recent changes to Target's discount on Disney gift cards, and in anticipation of possible further changes like declassifying the cards as entertainment cards, are you still buying Target Gift Cards with your Swagbucks? Or are you going with pay pal? What's the best Swag Disney Deal?

Still getting the Target cards, when I order the Disney cards online they take off 5% and give free shipping for being logged in to the account linked to my red card.

Hey Swaggernaut dis'ers, in light of recent changes to Target's discount on Disney gift cards, and in anticipation of possible further changes like declassifying the cards as entertainment cards, are you still buying Target Gift Cards with your Swagbucks? Or are you going with pay pal? What's the best Swag Disney Deal?

Supposedly the change isn't on gift cards and the red card...it's on gift cards with the pharmacy rewards. That's what I was told at our local store and that's what worked for me, still getting 5% with target debit card.

Supposedly the change isn't on gift cards and the red card...it's on gift cards with the pharmacy rewards. That's what I was told at our local store and that's what worked for me, still getting 5% with target debit card.

Same with me, I still get my 5% discount with my Target red card on Disney gift cards.

Wait... so you can buy Disney GC with the Target GC? How did I not know this? Do you have to use your Red Card for part of the payment to get the 5%?

I swear I learn something everyday here. :worship:

Wait... so you can buy Disney GC with the Target GC? How did I not know this? Do you have to use your Red Card for part of the payment to get the 5%?

I swear I learn something everyday here. :worship:

Yes, you can use Target GCs to buy Disney GCs! I earned a bunch of $5 Target GCs for buying various products and I had a $25 Target GC from Shopkick. I bought a $50 Disney GC with my $45 in Target GCs and paid the balance with my Target red card so I got 5% off the $5 balance. I paid $4.80 for a $50 Disney GC! I am about to do the same thing soon with more Target GCs I have earned from shopping, Swagbucks, and Shopkick! Free money!

Yes, you can use Target GCs to buy Disney GCs! I earned a bunch of $5 Target GCs for buying various products and I had a $25 Target GC from Shopkick. I bought a $50 Disney GC with my $45 in Target GCs and paid the balance with my Target red card so I got 5% off the $5 balance. I paid $4.80 for a $50 Disney GC! I am about to do the same thing soon with more Target GCs I have earned from shopping, Swagbucks, and Shopkick! Free money!

If you do it online, you get the 5% red card discount on the original balance, not the after-giftcards balance. I usually buy a $50 Disney gift card using a $25 GC and 2-$10 GC, get 5% off $50 so only pay $2.50.

If you do it online, you get the 5% red card discount on the original balance, not the after-giftcards balance. I usually buy a $50 Disney gift card using a $25 GC and 2-$10 GC, get 5% off $50 so only pay $2.50.

I try to do this and it has me enter the GCs first then the credit card so I am not sure how to get the 5% before. How do you do it?

Nevermind! I figured it out! I will do this from now on. I believe I can go to the customer service desk at Target and get all my $5 GCs put on one. There is a limit on the number of GCs you can use online, correct?

JCurrey said:
Nevermind! I figured it out! I will do this from now on. I believe I can go to the customer service desk at Target and get all my $5 GCs put on one. There is a limit on the number of GCs you can use online, correct?

You can do this in the Target app and save yourself a trip. If you log in and go to My Giftcards you can add and combine them there.

I think it's 4 online

For those of you who've redeemed a restaurant gift card as a reward, how does it work? How do you use an e-gift card at an actual restaurant?

Good morning everybody I could use some help I just started recently using Swagbucks and shopkick both working very well and also started using paid inbox paid or something around that all three apps are working good and I'm earning target gift cards for my Disney gift card purchases. I was wondering if anybody knew if you were any other sites that I could start earning money on that a very easy to use? Currently it's been one month of usage for all three apps shopkick from 500 points away from a $25 gift certificate Swagbucks I'm at about $35 gift certificate. I run the Swagbucks on my cell phone during the day and I run the one the mobile app at night on my iPad I usually get between 50-100 points just for both of those apps. Any advice would be great gratefully appreciated.

When you get a target gift card for a reward, how do you use it to get a Disney gift card since it's electronic? ::)

In general e-gift cards work just like their plastic/physical alternative. I have used a walmart egift and they just scan it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter