• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those going to MNSSHP...

I'm getting very excited about our first-ever MNSSHP! We won't be in a park prior to 4pm, so I am thinking we might do DTD beforehand if we feel like it and have a big lunch at 1 or 2pm. It'll be somewhere we can walk in or book same day so I don't have to have an ADR in case we want to hang by the pool that day. My mom likes Bongos and I've never been, so that's a possibility!

I haven't even considered the snack possiblities, so hopefully you will get some good replies and I can get some ideas!!

We're trying Narcoossee's for the first time before the party, so we are very excited about that!

I haven't seen a list of snacks yet, but I will definitely be looking forward to cupcakes!!!!

We have 5:00 ADRs at Be Our Guest!

I'm so jealous! We tried to get a ressie the evening we're going on our 180 day mark & still couldn't get a ressie. Boooo.
So we will be eating room service before heading out for the party.
As for treats, I'm not sure. I usually pick up a chocolate covered strawberry, but that's not very Halloweenish.

I'm so jealous! We tried to get a ressie the evening we're going on our 180 day mark & still couldn't get a ressie. Boooo.
So we will be eating room service before heading out for the party.
As for treats, I'm not sure. I usually pick up a chocolate covered strawberry, but that's not very Halloweenish.

LOVE chocolate covered strawberries...yum!!

Planned on eating early (4pm) and making the most out of our party time. (Gaston's and various snacks)

We are going to the lst MNSSHP on Sept. lst. , just ds and I.

Last night I just booked Be Our Guest for 4:30.

I hope we have a good time.

I dont know what snacks we will get.

We are going for the first time this year and had planned on a CS meal but iv just managed to get a Tonys 5pm res so will go with that instead! :)

We're going to have a late lunch at Sanaa, and then hopefully get a fun snack at the party at Sleepy Hollow. I believe they might have had a special selection during the party last year. If not, we'll try the nutella waffle.

Planned on eating early (4pm) and making the most out of our party time. (Gaston's and various snacks)

Oh, great idea! I have been wanting to try the pork shank at Gaston's, so if we eat earlier I could squeeze one in during the party! :) Hopefully it will be open - is there a list somewhere of what will be open during the party?

We have a 5:40 Be Our Guest reservation, which I'm super excited about!

As for snacks, I'm really hoping Sleepy Hollow has the Pumpkin Ice Cream waffle sundae again - YUM!

We are going to eat at CP at 4:45 so we can be done in time for the party! Can't wait!!!

We have a 4:50 BOG reservation before the party. I'm not sure about snacks!! I'm certain we'll find something yummy.

We will hit the park at 4pm and probably eat at either Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's before the party starts. Snack-wise I will be hard to live with if I can't get an ice cream cookie sandwich at some point in the evening!

We're eating at 1900 Park Fare at 4:50 so we'll be done in plenty of time to grab a spot in one of the popular character lines.

We'll either eat an early dinner at our resort food court before heading over to the park, or we'll eat CS at the park. We have a FP+ to meet Anna & Elsa from 5:30-6:30, so it just depends how early we're ready to leave the hotel whether we eat before or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter