This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

:banana:

:dance3:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

holy crap!! Details woman! Did you officially book yet?

Thanks for the banana pyramid :wizard:

Nothing booked yet

But looking at going Jul 23rd -29th, flying into LAX. IT was actually cheaper than flying into John Wayne Airport, which is smaller and little closer

Staying at Disneyland Hotel

That is about as far as I got so far

Waiting on my refund to get her. It is being mailed tomorrow according to their website

Woohoo! :woohoo:

WHY won't it let me change my avi? It's kinda ticking me off. :headache:

UGH. That stinks. I am not sure. I have not changed mine in over a year, shocking I know :rotfl:

Did you try using one of their dis avatars and see if it will take one of those?

Trentmom said:
Thanks for the banana pyramid :wizard:

Nothing booked yet

But looking at going Jul 23rd -29th, flying into LAX. IT was actually cheaper than flying into John Wayne Airport, which is smaller and little closer

Staying at Disneyland Hotel

That is about as far as I got so far

Waiting on my refund to get her. It is being mailed tomorrow according to their website

Ooh, that would be so cool!!

Hope your trip works out Kelly!

I can't see tickers from my iPad. I guess I need a new one too :)

:cool1: CONGRATULATIONS KELLEY!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Lee lee

I had to call off that trip and any trip this year.

Not sure if you saw any of articles I posted on my page, but jail where steve works might be closing, as soon as July

If it does, he will be out of work and no trip :(

If that does happen, we are selling our house and moving to Florida

His job was only thing keeping us here in Jersey

I am so sorry but I do understand! I hate ya'll are having to go thru this! :hug:I guess Florida would be the silver lining if it came to that huh?

I am so sorry but I do understand! I hate ya'll are having to go thru this! :hug:I guess Florida would be the silver lining if it came to that huh?

Thank You leah.

Florida would be silver lining for sure.

Pleas keep us in your prayers if you can.

The Union has an atty and is fighting hard as lot of things were done illegally and the attorney is calling out the County for not following the law.

Please pray they can stop them

Thank You :hug:

Trentmom said:
Thank You leah.

The Union has an atty and is fighting hard as lot of things were done illegally and the attorney is calling out the County for not following the law.

Sorry to hear this. But maybe moving to FL will be even better!!

Tough to just not know what is going to happen...

Sorry to hear this. But maybe moving to FL will be even better!!

Tough to just not know what is going to happen...

Thanks Marsha:goodvibes

Yeah, it could be.,

I told him only way I am moving to Florida, if we all get APs for Disney World :upsidedow

Exactly, if we knew one way or the other if it was closing, when his last day was, we could prepare ourselves better

But not knowing and all these meetings and protests and articles in paper takes a toll on you

Yesterday they had a positive meeting at the county where they are proposing moving our inmates to. They have tabled voting on it as they want more facts

So moving in right direction.

Tonight is the meeting for the other county who might take the left over inmates as there are too many to go to just that one jail

Hey Lee lee

I had to call off that trip and any trip this year.

Not sure if you saw any of articles I posted on my page, but jail where steve works might be closing, as soon as July

If it does, he will be out of work and no trip :(

If that does happen, we are selling our house and moving to Florida

His job was only thing keeping us here in Jersey

Thank You leah.

Thanks Marsha:goodvibes

Yeah, it could be.,

I told him only way I am moving to Florida, if we all get APs for Disney World :upsidedow

Exactly, if we knew one way or the other if it was closing, when his last day was, we could prepare ourselves better

But not knowing and all these meetings and protests and articles in paper takes a toll on you

Yesterday they had a positive meeting at the county where they are proposing moving our inmates to. They have tabled voting on it as they want more facts

So moving in right direction.

Tonight is the meeting for the other county who might take the left over inmates as there are too many to go to just that one jail

I'm so sorry about you having to cancel Disney because of the stupid jail trying to do things under the table!

Are they trying to halt the move completely or close a different jail instead or just shift things around?

Praying for this all to be resolved. I'm sure it's a scary thing for Steve and for all of you. However, I do agree that Florida/Disney would be the silver lining. Whatever happens, I pray for the best!

we STILL haven't booked our trip because we're trying to iron out the details. I just posted an update on my PTR if y'all wanna come help me with decision-making! :thumbsup2

I'm so sorry about you having to cancel Disney because of the stupid jail trying to do things under the table!

Are they trying to halt the move completely or close a different jail instead or just shift things around?

Praying for this all to be resolved. I'm sure it's a scary thing for Steve and for all of you. However, I do agree that Florida/Disney would be the silver lining. Whatever happens, I pray for the best!

Thanks Cheri.

They are trying to halt it as they broke a law about NJ Shared Services agreement and union lawyer who they just got last month is calling them out on it. He is great!

He was able to make main jail that was going take our inmates not vote yet and do some more research.

There is no reason to close any jails. We have a few things in this county which are losing money and they won't touch them, Like a 20 million Horse Park and a 100 million dollar golf course :confused3

I can't say too much, as we have a Social Network Act in my county, where people who work for county can't say negative things or their spouses. We can only state facts and general opinions.

If I lived in Fla, I would be able to see you girls when you took your trips:goodvibes

we STILL haven't booked our trip because we're trying to iron out the details. I just posted an update on my PTR if y'all wanna come help me with decision-making! :thumbsup2

I will head on over and check it out :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter