This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Yeah, everyone different I guess :goodvibes
Whew...I was right

That sounds awesome and get amount of hours. Sounds like she will have nice co workers which always make work more fun

Very happy for her

on side note, her first day of work is my first day of Disney pixiedust:

Then it is a good day!!

No he can't but you know I think he feels better when he is active. I just don't know with him.

Yes, it is Kacy. She starts on October 3rd. Tomorrow we go get her drug test. She is going to be a cashier and then possibly move into different departments. She will be working 15 to 21 hours a week. She is so excited. They sent her to the break room to wait for the interview because the manager was running behind. Several of the employees came back to meet her and then when the interview was over they told her that they hoped she got the job.

I'm so excited for her! That is also our first day in San Antonio! Lord Willing!

*Update on Scotty*

He finally has his Urology appointment! He sees the Urologist on October 5th.

*Update on Scotty*

Thank you Jesus

Took them long enough

I am glad it is finally set

Even though I will be in Disney, feel free to text me if you find anything out

:goodvibes

kaoden39 said:
*Update on Scotty*

Wow...it took that long? I thought Kaiser was better than that.

Glad you finally got an appt.

Thank you Jesus

Took them long enough

I am glad it is finally set

Even though I will be in Disney, feel free to text me if you find anything out

:goodvibes

Kelly, if I find anything out I will text you.

Wow...it took that long? I thought Kaiser was better than that.

Glad you finally got an appt.

The thing is Kaiser is that good but so many people have Kaiser. Plus the way I understand it is that there is one adult Urologist. It is done on the how serious the need is. The Dr feels Scotty's need isn't quite as serious as others. Maybe not to them.

kaoden39 said:

The thing is Kaiser is that good but so many people have Kaiser. Plus the way I understand it is that there is one adult Urologist. It is done on the how serious the need is. The Dr feels Scotty's need isn't quite as serious as others. Maybe not to them.

Yeah, that's the thing Poor Scotty has been dealing with this for months now...it is serious. You all need some answers.

Yeah, that's the thing Poor Scotty has been dealing with this for months now...it is serious. You all need some answers.

Agreed :thumbsup2

Great. Thanks :goodvibes

Yes, we do. He doesn't feel good and he feels like they are dropping the ball. Frankly so do I.

Agreed :thumbsup2

Great. Thanks :goodvibes

I doubt we will really find anything out then. I imagine there will be other tests to run.

Ladies,

I am so stressed beyond belief. You could even say I am stressed to tears. Our front door broke today, and being frugal Loren and I decided that he would try and hang a new door. One because we paid Lowes to put in our backdoor and frankly they didn't do it right. I buy a door mistakenly believing that a door is a a standard thing. I mean face it they sell two sizes 32 inches and 36. Well it is not true. Our door that came out of the frame is 36 inches, the one we bought today was 36 but, it doesn't fit. Of course on such a day Scotty is at work, so I call a neighbor. Frank kindly comes over to help us, we clear up the problem, clearly it should fit now. Twenty minutes later I am back on the phone with Frank. He comes back and help Loren again. Surely it will hang now right? NO!!:headache:

So I do what I should have done to begin with and I try to find a professional. Goodbye trip, I see it flying out the window. I am well aware that at 4pm the prices are going to be skyhigh.:worried: So I call a door place, he gives me two contractors names. Neither of them want to give me the time of day.:mad: Put a piece of plywood up one of them tells me. Bite me I want to tell him. So I call Frank again to ask him if he can recommend someone else. He recommends that we try to hang the old door for overnight and then tomorrow morning return the first door and buy a pre-hung door. Then he and Loren will be hanging the pre-hung door tomorrow. I owe this man so much. I cannot believe what we have been through today. I feel like I have been rode hard an put away wet. Not a pretty picture.

Ladies,

I am so stressed beyond belief. You could even say I am stressed to tears. Our front door broke today, and being frugal Loren and I decided that he would try and hang a new door. One because we paid Lowes to put in our backdoor and frankly they didn't do it right. I buy a door mistakenly believing that a door is a a standard thing. I mean face it they sell two sizes 32 inches and 36. Well it is not true. Our door that came out of the frame is 36 inches, the one we bought today was 36 but, it doesn't fit. Of course on such a day Scotty is at work, so I call a neighbor. Frank kindly comes over to help us, we clear up the problem, clearly it should fit now. Twenty minutes later I am back on the phone with Frank. He comes back and help Loren again. Surely it will hang now right? NO!!:headache:

So I do what I should have done to begin with and I try to find a professional. Goodbye trip, I see it flying out the window. I am well aware that at 4pm the prices are going to be skyhigh.:worried: So I call a door place, he gives me two contractors names. Neither of them want to give me the time of day.:mad: Put a piece of plywood up one of them tells me. Bite me I want to tell him. So I call Frank again to ask him if he can recommend someone else. He recommends that we try to hang the old door for overnight and then tomorrow morning return the first door and buy a pre-hung door. Then he and Loren will be hanging the pre-hung door tomorrow. I owe this man so much. I cannot believe what we have been through today. I feel like I have been rode hard an put away wet. Not a pretty picture.

That stinks girl. Doors are a tricky thing and sizes never are accurate

I am glad your neighbor was able to help you and will help you put up pre hung one tomorrow, or I mean Loren

Don't worry. It will be okay :flower3:

That stinks girl. Doors are a tricky thing and sizes never are accurate

I am glad your neighbor was able to help you and will help you put up pre hung one tomorrow, or I mean Loren

Don't worry. It will be okay :flower3:

From your lips to Gods ears.

Did they work on the door yet or they doing that later tonight?

What a loaded question. My neighbor that was helping us is very sick. He has cancer and in good conscience I cannot ask him to help Loren install the door. Scotty has never installed a door so we decided to have it installed. We are going to postpone our trip until probably next June. I am okay with this. It's not like there will never be another trip. Plus we will be getting a new freezer.

We decided that Scotty will still take the days off and we will do day trips and picnics. We'll have fun anyway.

I am a firm believer in there is a reason for everything, and that God lays the path.

kaoden39 said:
Ladies,

So sorry. I admit I know nothing about doors either. I would think it should be simple, too. Hopefully you can get it figured out.

kaoden39 said:
What a loaded question. My neighbor that was helping us is very sick. He has cancer and in good conscience I cannot ask him to help Loren install the door. Scotty has never installed a door so we decided to have it installed. We are going to postpone our trip until probably next June. I am okay with this. It's not like there will never be another trip. Plus we will be getting a new freezer.

We decided that Scotty will still take the days off and we will do day trips and picnics. We'll have fun anyway.

I am a firm believer in there is a reason for everything, and that God lays the path.

Ugh, a new freezer and door...

Day trips sound great...maybe you can even Priceline a hotel and spend a night or two somewhere close by, just to get away. Jerry and I did that for a town only 20 minutes from us, but was still nice to have clean room , fresh sheets and that get away feeling.

So sorry. I admit I know nothing about doors either. I would think it should be simple, too. Hopefully you can get it figured out.

I am still waiting on the repairman to contact me. I am not thrilled with Lowe's right now.

Ugh, a new freezer and door...

Day trips sound great...maybe you can even Priceline a hotel and spend a night or two somewhere close by, just to get away. Jerry and I did that for a town only 20 minutes from us, but was still nice to have clean room , fresh sheets and that get away feeling.

Maybe an overnight stay. I love day trips, I would love to stay on the coast. How soon would I want to contact Priceline?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter