This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

The meat is so yummy at ohanas and the shrimp. I'm not thrilled with the dessert but of course we all ate it up, so no complaints (would just rather have a chocolate something). I loved the peanut sauce.

I forgot what the dessert is there. Is it Bread Pudding or something like that?

I forgot what the dessert is there. Is it Bread Pudding or something like that?

Yep. With vanilla ice cream I believe. I'm just not into bread pudding...would rather eat bread for my main meal and save chocolate for dessert!

Yep. With vanilla ice cream I believe. I'm just not into bread pudding...would rather eat bread for my main meal and save chocolate for dessert!

Yeah, I rather have chocolate too :thumbsup2

The Dr got back to us finally. His numbers are still high and he has to now move on to the urologist. Please keep him in your prayers.

kaoden39 said:
The Dr got back to us finally. His numbers are still high and he has to now move on to the urologist. Please keep him in your prayers.

Aww, Chele. I am praying and thinking of you both! <hugs>

Aww, Chele. I am praying and thinking of you both! <hugs>

Thank you.

I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I am scared. I figured that because it was taking so long that the first test was a false positive. Now, I am praying that it is an infection in his prostrate.

Thank you.

I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I am scared. I figured that because it was taking so long that the first test was a false positive. Now, I am praying that it is an infection in his prostrate.

Definitely praying girl. I really hope he just has an infection and antibiotics will clear that up

:grouphug:

Thank you.

Chele I am praying for ya'll! :hug: Hang in there! Try not to worry too much. And remember you got all of us DISBUDS here for ya!!! You know without me saying but I'll say or rather type it anyway ;) that I am only a text or call away! 24/7!

Chele I am praying for ya'll! :hug: Hang in there! Try not to worry too much. And remember you got all of us DISBUDS here for ya!!! You know without me saying but I'll say or rather type it anyway ;) that I am only a text or call away! 24/7!

:hug:

Hi leelee

Thinking of you and Scotty today Chele :hug:

Hi leelee

Thinking of you and Scotty today Chele :hug:

I think that tomorrow we are going on a picnic. The whole family with the dogs included. I will get some good walking in and it will be a lot cooler there. It is so freaking hot here.

I think that tomorrow we are going on a picnic. The whole family with the dogs included. I will get some good walking in and it will be a lot cooler there. It is so freaking hot here.

Oh nice. That will be fun for all of you.

Shame so hot there

That is how it was yesterday, but today it is overcast and raining, so cooling down a little :goodvibes

Oh nice. That will be fun for all of you.

Shame so hot there

That is how it was yesterday, but today it is overcast and raining, so cooling down a little :goodvibes

It was a nice way to spend the day.

It was 73 degrees there versus the over 100 degrees at home.

I wanted to melt when I got home but it tells me that the cooling weather is headed our way. Maybe by Sunday.

I wanted to melt when I got home but it tells me that the cooling weather is headed our way. Maybe by Sunday.

Wow -- 73 degrees sounds lovely!!:thumbsup2

Chele - praying for Scotty! I wish it was 73 here. We are getting a break from the extreme heat here finally

Marsha - that's awesome about the drama camp! We are going back to Disney in December for Alex's bday

I've been trying to get Alex to take a nap for the last 2 hours now. I'm starting to get pissed off. He's currently pulling my hair out for me. Literally. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

73 sounds heavenly!!

Hope your weather at home cools down real soon

Chele - praying for Scotty! I wish it was 73 here. We are getting a break from the extreme heat here finally

Marsha - that's awesome about the drama camp! We are going back to Disney in December for Alex's bday

I've been trying to get Alex to take a nap for the last 2 hours now. I'm starting to get pissed off. He's currently pulling my hair out for me. Literally. Ugh

Hey Carla!!

Sorry Alex has not been wanting to take a nap lately

I hope he not ending naps so soon for you

too early :goodvibes

Thanks Kelly. I agree. I'm not ready for no naps. He finally went to sleep and slept for 1 hour and a half. Thank god!

Wow -- 73 degrees sounds lovely!!:thumbsup2

It was so nice. I had to laugh my mom and Kacy were complaining about being chilly.:rolleyes:

Thank you Carla. I wish I was there again today. I am hoping that the fog is headed inland soon.

73 sounds heavenly!!

Hope your weather at home cools down real soon

Hey Carla!!

Sorry Alex has not been wanting to take a nap lately

I hope he not ending naps so soon for you

too early :goodvibes

You and me both.

Thanks Kelly. I agree. I'm not ready for no naps. He finally went to sleep and slept for 1 hour and a half. Thank god!

By the time Kacy was fifteen months old she stopped napping. Kody was a new born and I really wanted those naps so I could get things done. :crazy2:

Oh good, glad he took a decent one at least :thumbsup2

It was so nice. I had to laugh my mom and Kacy were complaining about being chilly.:rolleyes:

Thank you Carla. I wish I was there again today. I am hoping that the fog is headed inland soon.

You and me both.

By the time Kacy was fifteen months old she stopped napping. Kody was a new born and I really wanted those naps so I could get things done. :crazy2:

That is funny they were chilly :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter