This is so hard to believe...

**WARNING** FOR MARIE....

Your house may become 'messy' and the laundry will definitely pile up! Beware of these signs....it's means You're addicted. ;)

:Pinkbounc Have Fun Marie! :Pinkbounc

Way to go, Marie! :) Dan is the one who "gently encouraged" ME to get to those 75 posts a while back! Congratulations to you...and hope to see you on Saturday! :)

Congrats again, Marie! You are a true lady and I am thrilled you are here :)

Great job, Lady M!! And fantastic news, Dan :D It'll be so great for the two of you to go to DIS meets together :)

Congrats Marie!!!! Now come to DISCON!!! I'll be there and you can finally meet me! :D :D :D :D :D

Way to go, Marie!!! I'm so glad you have joined us, and I sure hope you can come to WDW in December for DIS CON. I'd love to meet you! :)

I think you've done it, Dan.. Converted her!!!!!

Wow! You must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Lady M Has Been Bitten By the Bug....The Magical Bug !!

Congratulations Marie:D :Pinkbounc

Way to go Lady M! You have been bitten by the Magical Disney Bug. It is NOT curable, but then who wants to be cured of it.

Ahhhhh.....the magic of DIS-ney!!! Congratulations on your veteran staus!!! It is always wonderful to read your posts. Now can you convince my dh to try the DIS?:rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS LadyM. I hope you have a great time Sat. so we can meet you in Dec at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter