This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

I hope you have a wonderfully magical trip Becky! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that the weather cooperates this year :wizard: 'See' you when you get back!

Congrats to Ally for graduating K! I pack for the girls the same way you do. We've done that the last two trips and it saves a ton of time. I also put their jammies in the bag so that each day is a full day's clothes. We have to have different Disney jammies each day or the girls think they are being mistreated. :laughing:

Have a safe trip to Orlando Becky! Hope to see you this coming week. :goodvibes I think we will for sure run into each other at Ohana and BBB. Can you believe we will be there TOMORROW!! :woohoo:

Hi Becky! I have enjoyed catching up on your PTR today! It was fun.

Have a safe and Magical Trip!

Would love to follow the TR!

:goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderfully magical trip Becky! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that the weather cooperates this year :wizard: 'See' you when you get back!

Thanks Michelle!! I appreciate it!! :goodvibes

Congrats to Ally for graduating K! I pack for the girls the same way you do. We've done that the last two trips and it saves a ton of time. I also put their jammies in the bag so that each day is a full day's clothes. We have to have different Disney jammies each day or the girls think they are being mistreated. :laughing:

Have a safe trip to Orlando Becky! Hope to see you this coming week. :goodvibes I think we will for sure run into each other at Ohana and BBB. Can you believe we will be there TOMORROW!! :woohoo:

Thanks Leanne!! It really does save a lot of time, doesn't it?!

I hope you have a safe trip as well!! Maybe we'll see you at the airport--if not at O'hana, BBB, or the Friday DIS meet!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky! I have enjoyed catching up on your PTR today! It was fun.

Have a safe and Magical Trip!

Would love to follow the TR!

:goodvibes

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed reading my PTR!!! I will definitely be doing a TR!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky!!

Just catching up on everything!

I hope you and your familly have a magical trip!!
Precious Cargo!!! (That is a phrase my family uses for when someone goes on a trip)

Congrats to Ally on graduation and her solo!!

Also, love all the outfits!

Laura

ps...we have the same comforter set!!! and I also ordered those pick a pearl cinderellas carriage holders a while back for my girls and I for our trip next year!

Hi Becky!!

Just catching up on everything!

I hope you and your familly have a magical trip!!
Precious Cargo!!! (That is a phrase my family uses for when someone goes on a trip)

Congrats to Ally on graduation and her solo!!

Also, love all the outfits!

Laura

ps...we have the same comforter set!!! and I also ordered those pick a pearl cinderellas carriage holders a while back for my girls and I for our trip next year!

Thank you, Laura!!! Oh nice--you have good taste!! :goodvibes Don't you just love the carriage pearl cages?!

As they sing in the Carousel of Progress... "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow" :goodvibes - you're going to Disney World!! :woohoo:

hope your packing is all going ok & the girls are super excited!!

can't wait to read the TR when you get back, have an amazing trip.. I know you will!

Emma princess: x x

Have a magical trip Becky! It looks like you should have a beautiful week weather-wise! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

:goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :dumbo: :tigger: :stitch: :simba:

Have a great trip, Becky! I'm hoping for beautiful, DRY weather and lot's of wonderful memories for you and your family! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Caroline has those same panties, too! I love how you matched the Tiana panties with the Tiana dress, Ariel with the Mermaid outfit, and so on. I do the exact same thing. :cutie:

I tried the ziploc bag packing style on our last trip, and I couldn't fit everything in. I had to take everything back out of the bags and do the roll-up method. I was so disappointed! I plan to do it this time, though.

Thank you so much for the Pick a Pearl info! I think I might do a cage necklace and the certificate for Steve's niece who will be on the trip with us. That's a very cute idea!

Have fun, and safe travels to you!! I can't wait to see your FB updates, and read your TR when you get home!

Becky! Have a great trip! I hope you're able to sleep a little tonight. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!:banana: Have wonderful vacation!!!!

Thank you, Nancy!!! :goodvibes

As they sing in the Carousel of Progress... "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow" :goodvibes - you're going to Disney World!! :woohoo:

hope your packing is all going ok & the girls are super excited!!

can't wait to read the TR when you get back, have an amazing trip.. I know you will!

Emma princess: x x

LOVE that song!! It's one one of those that you sing all day long!! I finished packing earlier this evening!! Don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight, Emma!! :goodvibes

Have a magical trip Becky! It looks like you should have a beautiful week weather-wise! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

:goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :dumbo: :tigger: :stitch: :simba:

Thanks Missy!! I certainly hope so! After last year ANYTHING will be better, right?! :goodvibes

Have a great trip, Becky! I'm hoping for beautiful, DRY weather and lot's of wonderful memories for you and your family! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Thank you, Courtney!! Me too, girl!! Me too!! :goodvibes

Caroline has those same panties, too! I love how you matched the Tiana panties with the Tiana dress, Ariel with the Mermaid outfit, and so on. I do the exact same thing. :cutie:

I tried the ziploc bag packing style on our last trip, and I couldn't fit everything in. I had to take everything back out of the bags and do the roll-up method. I was so disappointed! I plan to do it this time, though.

Thank you so much for the Pick a Pearl info! I think I might do a cage necklace and the certificate for Steve's niece who will be on the trip with us. That's a very cute idea!

Have fun, and safe travels to you!! I can't wait to see your FB updates, and read your TR when you get home!

I love how you noticed those details, Andrea!!! Yeah--I'm a little OCD when it comes to outfits!! They have to match from the bows to the outfit to the panties to the shoes!!! :goodvibes Glad to hear I'm not the only one!!

Becky! Have a great trip! I hope you're able to sleep a little tonight. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!

Thanks Susan!! I hope I can sleep some, too!! Right now I am sooo not tired! I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and reading the DIS!! :surfweb:

Well, this will be my last post before our trip tomorrow!! I cannot put into words how excited I am!! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!! I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!!

I finished packing much earlier in the evening than I did last year. I just have a few toiletry items I'll have to pack in the morning. We ended up with 3 suitcases--Ally & Claire sharing the big one and Brent and me having our own smaller suitcases. Each of us will have a backpack as our carry-on! My parents are here spending the night since we'll have to get up early and ride to the airport together. They are already in bed but Brent and I are still up enjoying some yummy coffee!! I won't be able to update here on the DIS during our trip but I will be sure to post lots of updates/pics on FB!! I love ya'll and will "talk" to you when I return!! :goodvibes

BTW--I almost forgot! I just HAVE to share this funny with you! As you all know we are big BAMA fans!! Well tonight at dinner Ally decided to sing her own version of "Sweet Home Alabama." So she started singing "Sweet Home Disneyworld"!!!! Isn't that great?! Very fitting to sing right before our trip if you ask me!!

Well, this will be my last post before our trip tomorrow!! I cannot put into words how excited I am!! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!! I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!!

I finished packing much earlier in the evening than I did last year. I just have a few toiletry items I'll have to pack in the morning. We ended up with 3 suitcases--Ally & Claire sharing the big one and Brent and me having our own smaller suitcases. Each of us will have a backpack as our carry-on! My parents are here spending the night since we'll have to get up early and ride to the airport together. They are already in bed but Brent and I are still up enjoying some yummy coffee!! I won't be able to update here on the DIS during our trip but I will be sure to post lots of updates/pics on FB!! I love ya'll and will "talk" to you when I return!! :goodvibes

BTW--I almost forgot! I just HAVE to share this funny with you! As you all know we are big BAMA fans!! Well tonight at dinner Ally decided to sing her own version of "Sweet Home Alabama." So she started singing "Sweet Home Disneyworld"!!!! Isn't that great?! Very fitting to sing right before our trip if you ask me!!

Awwwwwwwww how cute on the "Sweet Home Disney World"!!!!! I love it!!!

I am so excited for you & so glad you are friends with me on FB so I can live through you before my trip. I don't know if you have noticed, I have posted trip plans & dining plans on my PTR & would love your input! I haven't been there since 07!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter