Things that keep you coming back to WDW

Masonmj84

DIS Veteran
Here are some of mine:

1. The variety of entertainment. We're not commando types and like to visit the parks in the morning while spending most of the afternoon at the resort pool. This provides a nice balance of activity and relaxation, especially with young children (we also enjoy the water parks in warm or hot weather).

2. The immersion factor. We especially like being transported by Magical Express and not having to worry about car rental, driving, navigation, parking, and luggage. Whoever thought of Magical Express (and luggage delivery from and to the airport) was truly a marketing genius.

3. The dining options. I know there are a lot of opinions about WDW dining, which, regardless of how you feel about quality, is extremely expensive for what you get. But we still love the WDW dining experience, particulary table service (and most particularly signature dining). Even though there are quite a few places we avoid, there are so many options, that if you do your research, you can come up with a great lineup with lots of variety.

4. The resorts. Even though they're expensive for what you get, we love the variety of theming and immersive feel of the resorts, especially the moderate and deluxe resorts. We're also big fans of most moderate and deluxe resort pool areas (including such simple things as consistently warm pool water).

While we're by no means WDW only vacationers, we find that the above combination is hard to beat. That being said, we have started to go to WDW somewhat less frequently due not only to ever rising prices but also a relative lack of new attractions (but the latter issue is somewhat offset by the fact that the parks are only about 1/3 of the overall WDW experience for us).

The good memories. There are good memories all over WDW.

Just walking around any part of WDW gives me the warm fuzzies. I could go to a park, not go on any ride, and still have a smile on my face.

I've never found anywhere like it.

Cause we own DVC. Ha, kidding... partly.

We now like that we can come as a family and our teens can do as they please and they are kept relatively entertained there. We also like the dining options. And when DH and I go alone, we can stroll around with drink/food in hand [at F&W] and have a nice time together. And we do keep going back because we have those points to use where we get a nice resort stay with no [resort] bill at the end... winner winner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter