They Changed Our Hours!!!

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
We leave in 3 weeks and just yesterday/last night I noticed they changed our Saturday and Sunday hours

8-9 with 7am EA now it’s 9-9 with 8am EA

Sunday was 8-8 with 7am EA now it’s 9-7 with 8am EA

Bummed we are losing a couple hours Anyone ever see them change hours a week or two out?

Look on the bright side, shorter hours generally means very low crowds. And with the rain predicted this weekend, may be low crowds for sure. So with low crowds you get more done in less hours. But keep your eyes out, hours do change.

Isn't there still EE at Islands this weekend? It says "Feb 1-28" on Universal's website.

Isn't there still EE at Islands this weekend? It says "Feb 1-28" on Universal's website.

that would be great but as of right now they had disappeared from the app hours. Do hotel guests get EE at either park if no EA are listed? I thought hotel guests could just go to the park that had actual early admission available

that would be great but as of right now they had disappeared from the app hours. Do hotel guests get EE at either park if no EA are listed? I thought hotel guests could just go to the park that had actual early admission available

App sometimes is not up to date (or vice-versa the website). I have never known Universal to not have EE ever. I'd wager there will be EE and CAPSLOCK is correct, the website is showing EE for all of Feb: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/early-park-admission

This quote from the UO website has me concerned...

The available theme park(s), attractions, and times for Early Park Admission vary based on operational and weather considerations and are subject to change without notice.

The available theme park(s), attractions, and times for Early Park Admission vary based on operational and weather considerations and are subject to change without notice.

Fair enough. But I'm sure that verbiage is there for legal purposes in the event they need to cancel things in extreme circumstances. In the years I've been going to and following Universal online in various forms, I've never known them to cancel/not have EE.

I think you'll be good. If not I'll eat my words :p

Looks like EA is back on the app!!!

penguinsfan.gif

yeah, that's just legalese. Like if a hurricane comes through they want to be covered. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter