• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"theres a great big beautiful tomorrow...

Sparx

DIS Veteran
shining at the end of every day"

thats been stuck in my head all day.

that stinks. all yesterday I had Sweet Dreams stuck in my head.

sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

that was going round and round in my head.

that stinks. all yesterday I had Sweet Dreams stuck in my head.

sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

that was going round and round in my head.
now thats stuck in my head. ;)

I love There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. We were talking about Japan's technology in language arts this morning, and I thought of that song.

Well, you've passed it on to me. It's going to get stuck in my head, now. xD

Yeah its totally stuck in my head now.

bahhhhh.

Funny you mention that, that has been stuck in my head for the past couple of hours.

I have had this remixed version of Time after Time stuck in my head

Lying in my bedroom, i hear the clock tick
and think of you
Caught up in cirlces
Confusion is nothing new
lalalalala
If you're and a you look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you ( I will be waiting )
Time after time

Thank you Shelby.

Thank you Jaimie.

Thank you Devan. (sorry if I spelled it wrong!!)

When I have more than one song stuck in my head, they all jumble up and it comes out like "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, sweet dreams are made of these, shining at the end of all the seas, time after time."

Any one else want to add songs?

"It's so delicious it's hot hot. It's fergalicious.. you want a taste of what I got. It's fergalicious.... hold up...check it out! Babe a babay if you really want me. Honey gets some taste and get a flavor give you taste. Aww the tasty I'll be laced with lacy it's so tasty tasty it'll make you crazy! To the t-to the a- to the s-t-e-y girl you tasty. t-to the a- to the s-t-e-y girl you tasty. D-to the E- to the l-i-c-i-o-u-s to the d-to the e to the to the hit it Fergie!" All day long! Even during our big exam!:scared1:

"It's so delicious it's hot hot. It's fergalicious.. you want a taste of what I got. It's fergalicious.... hold up...check it out! Babe a babay if you really want me. Honey gets some taste and get a flavor give you taste. Aww the tasty I'll be laced with lacy it's so tasty tasty it'll make you crazy! To the t-to the a- to the s-t-e-y girl you tasty. t-to the a- to the s-t-e-y girl you tasty. D-to the E- to the l-i-c-i-o-u-s to the d-to the e to the to the hit it Fergie!" All day long! Even during our big exam!:scared1:

-.- Thanks. -.-

Hilary had It's A Small World played to her in music class.
Made her day.
Mickey Mouse march too =)

M-O-U-S-E!

It's odd, when my friend was playing it on the piano, I couldn't keep up unless he sang it for me...
It's great to have friends who are musically talented, without them I'm lost in that class.

the song girlfriend by avril lavigne is stuck in head just the chorus =/

When I saw the first post I started singing.

Thanks, now its stuck in my head. LOL

Hahaha love it!
Man had a dream and that's the start....

I've had Avril's 'Girlfriend' stuck in my head all day
hey hey you you....:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter