• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There now? Weather update?

figmentgirl

DIS Veteran
What's the weather like right now? All I've seen on my phone for weeks are thunderstorms but that can be decieiving so I figured I'd ask people who are truly there.

We just got back Saturday -- all last week was HOT, and only one brief shower on Tue evening where we were. Evening clouds but never any rain W-S morning

Leaving Friday for a wedding in Tampa then driving to property on Saturday, hope it's not disgustingly humid

If it's going to rain at some point in the day the daily will show rain.. you can't really go by it or the % chance.. http://www.clickorlando.com/weather/attractions has a great hourly for 24 hours that is all about disney property. I find it very accurate so just look what hours it'll be raining that day and plan accordingly.

Now watching the news if your around when it's on (or the video they put on that website) will help you determine what's coming up for several days to get an idea if it's going to be a more rainy day in the future to shift any daily plans around.

The weather forecast continues to be "It's hot, it's humid, and it might rain and/or thunderstorm."

There's thunder and light rain at my house right now, and I live about 11 miles from the back of Magic Kingdom.

The weather forecast continues to be "It's hot, it's humid, and it might rain and/or thunderstorm."

There's thunder and light rain at my house right now, and I live about 11 miles from the back of Magic Kingdom.
yeah, both water parks and miniature golf are closed due to weather right now.
This summer has felt like it's been going on forever, I don't want to sound dramatic but it feels like cooler temps will never come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter