• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Theme for wedding

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
I'm finding it really hard to come up with a theme for our wedding.

We're getting married at the Yacht Club Gazebo and having our reception at Ariels.

I've seen lots of other brides do the whole Cinderella thing or Beauty and the Beast and they were lovely but obviously I want to do something different.

We love the Yacht Club which is why we are getting wed there it was the first resort we stayed at together so it holds a lot of memories for us.

I don't know much about Ariels and how that looks but I won't see it until December so it's kinda hard for me to theme around that. I know you had your reception there Andrea any suggestions?

Or shall I just theme it around my chosen bridal party color - I kinda want to do something different.

TIA

What I remember about Ariel's was a very "ocean life" type theming and color scheme. I believe they also have a couple large and beautiful salt water tanks. I'm guessing if you selected the Yacht Club and Ariel's you love the ocean and sea life, you could incorporate those elements into your bouquet, decorations and cake? If you wanted to go more towards "cute" what about Finding Nemo or Little Mermaid? You could also go a little more elegant by doing soft tones and sea shells.

I think that's a great idea, I totally agree. You can use seashells or something like that as your theme, and maybe decorate with them. That would be really pretty.

Oh, I found very few pictures of Ariel's, but here is a link for you to help you get an idea. Ariel's

Have fun planning! Don't stress, just glow and be happy. :D

Hey I sent you a site with email with some interesting sea themed things for weddings. If you don't get it, let me know and I will resend. Good luck. Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter