The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Conrad: He got lots of cool stuff - clothes, music, tools (though he didn’t remember what he used them on), movies and a tablet.

Raven: She was surprised at how much she got. Of course, there were no weapons, but she did get some books of sheet music for her guitar, and some clothes and new black combat boots (the soles had nearly given out on her old ones).

Ooc: I have spring break in April! I just had February break a few weeks ago. But even though I'm at school, I can still be active.

Gordon: He sipped his.

Thora: She sipped hers. "I love it!"

Logan: "I as well."

Gordon: "I do not.... It is too sweet."

Ooc: I have spring break in April! I just had February break a few weeks ago. But even though I'm at school, I can still be active.

Gordon: He sipped his.

Thora: She sipped hers. "I love it!"

Logan: "I as well."

Gordon: "I do not.... It is too sweet."

OOC: Oh wow. Us Texans don't have February break. I think we get out earlier too. My last day of school is like June 2nd or something. Sweet. I'll be working almost every weekday 1pm-9:30pm, but I'll be on the morning and late night.

Jay: "Woah Gordon doesn't like something sugary."

Hope: "No I didn't, what did you get?"

Jay: "It's a surprise." He tugged on her hand lightly. "Come on. You'll really like it!"

OOC: Yeah no Feb break. The rest of my school gets out a week after I graduate,on May 30

Hope: She laughed and followed him.

OOC: Yeah no Feb break. The rest of my school gets out a week after I graduate,on May 30

Hope: She laughed and followed him.
OOC: I'm not sure when I graduate.

Jay: He laughed along and eagerly brought her upstairs. When he opened the door the tiny puppies ran to the door and towards them.

OOC: Jay's puppy
http://www.adoptapet.com/pet/11671534-springtown-texas-beagle-mix

134410628.jpg

OOC: THIS IS NOT A DRILL I JUST SAW AN INTERVIEW FOR AOU AND THWRE IS APPARENTLY A RELATIONDHIP BETWEEN BRUCE AND NATASHA THIS IS NOT OKAY

OOC: What. What. No. Okay, so Hawkeye and Mockingbird did date and marry in the comics, but they got divored too. And Natasha and Bruce never happened. I protest this development.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter