The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Yup. Oh, didn't know that. I've only been to Boston once. We flew in to Boston to then drive the rest of the way to Canada on one of our visits there. My family is from Canada. I get to go this May, so excited! My mother has six siblings, and this will be the first time they'll all be together since before we immigrated to the US. I'll even meet one of my cousins I haven't met before. But anyway, Boston, it was nice looking, and we had lunch at McGreevy's, the one that the Dropkick Murphys own.

I still do polyvore, so I made a set: http://www.polyvore.com/ya_girls_senior_prom/set?id=189045152

Hope: She blushed.

Raven: "We'll see."

Eli: He shrugged. "Maybe."
OOC: Yup. I was actually born a hour north of Boston. I haven't been tho since fourth grade for my cousin's wedding in Cambridge (That's where MIT and Harvard are) because all four of my dad's brother's and sisters moved to Texas after visiting my dad, haha. They liked the warm. That's exciting!! Enjoy your trip and family. Oh cool. Yeah I really like the look of Boston.

Jay: He got ready for Prom. Really all he had to do was his hair and put on his tux. It took like two seconds. Jay was glad he wasn't a girl. How did Evelyn find doing makeup and hair fun? It looked so boring.

Evelyn: The girls finished getting ready. Evelyn was really happy how her outfit turned out. She was also eager for Jay to give Hope her crosasge, as she made it and was quite proud of it. It was time for the photo shoot. One of the Junior girls on her cheer team was into Photography and volunteered to take their photos for practice. Either that or she just wanted a glimpse into Stark Tower. Either way she appreciated it.

OOC; Awesome. And thank you.

The boys: They got ready. Mike looked sharp - although he was wearing a modern suit, there was something very vintage about his look for some reason. Eli figured it was the hair and complained that Mike wouldn't let Eli style it, to which Mike just shoved him good-naturedly. Mike had gotten Evelyn a nice, beautiful corsage. Eli, of course, looked like a celebrity. Though he often did prefer a band shirt and jeans, he knew how to dress and do his hair fashionably. He hadn't bothered with a traditional corsage for Raven, rather he had put together a corsage-like hair decoration and a fancy eye patch that FRIDAY was connected to, just in case. Conrad, too, was well-dressed. Nicolai had been introduced by the others to all the traditions and so he had gotten his sister a dainty little pink corsage to match her dress. They headed off to meet the girls for the photo shoot.

The girls: They finished getting ready. Hope did look like a princess. Raven was elegant and refined, a true femme fatale. Ivana looked very sweet and beautiful. They walked with Evelyn to the photoshoot.

OOC; Awesome. And thank you.

The boys: They got ready. Mike looked sharp - although he was wearing a modern suit, there was something very vintage about his look for some reason. Eli figured it was the hair and complained that Mike wouldn't let Eli style it, to which Mike just shoved him good-naturedly. Mike had gotten Evelyn a nice, beautiful corsage. Eli, of course, looked like a celebrity. Though he often did prefer a band shirt and jeans, he knew how to dress and do his hair fashionably. He hadn't bothered with a traditional corsage for Raven, rather he had put together a corsage-like hair decoration and a fancy eye patch that FRIDAY was connected to, just in case. Conrad, too, was well-dressed. Nicolai had been introduced by the others to all the traditions and so he had gotten his sister a dainty little pink corsage to match her dress. They headed off to meet the girls for the photo shoot.

The girls: They finished getting ready. Hope did look like a princess. Raven was elegant and refined, a true femme fatale. Ivana looked very sweet and beautiful. They walked with Evelyn to the photoshoot.

Jay: He knew how to work a suit and tie.

Evelyn: She looked very elegant. They all met at the helicopter landing site to take photos outside with the New York Skyline as the backdrop. There was some shrubbery and plants set up as well. She had thought about doing the shoot at Central Park, but with their prom group that big and including Eli, Jay, and Hope may have gotten a bit much attention from the public. It was a beautiful view up here. "Hey Kara, can you get some action shots as well. Like pinning on the corsages and boutineers?"

Kara: "Sure."

Evelyn: "Oh guys, I sure a lot of you know Kara from school. She's on my cheer team."

Jay: "Hey Kara."
When he first saw Hope he let out a huge smile. "You look gorgeous."

Jay: He knew how to work a suit and tie.

Evelyn: She looked very elegant. They all met at the helicopter landing site to take photos outside with the New York Skyline as the backdrop. There was some shrubbery and plants set up as well. She had thought about doing the shoot at Central Park, but with their prom group that big and including Eli, Jay, and Hope may have gotten a bit much attention from the public. It was a beautiful view up here. "Hey Kara, can you get some action shots as well. Like pinning on the corsages and boutineers?"

Kara: "Sure."

Evelyn: "Oh guys, I sure a lot of you know Kara from school. She's on my cheer team."

Jay: "Hey Kara."
When he first saw Hope he let out a huge smile. "You look gorgeous."

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay, you too." She noticed the people and held back a sigh. She was sure a picture of her and Jay all dressed up for prom would end up in every sports section of the papers and magazines, there wasn't much going on in the world of sports in May.

Mike: He shook Kara's hand like a gentleman and said, "Hi Kara, thanks for doing this for us, we appreciate it." Then he caught sight of Evelyn and grinned at her, walking over. "You look beautiful."

Eli: He winked at Kara then glanced at her friends, unruffled by the crowd. "We are the hottest group of friends that ever prom-ed."

Conrad: "Is prom-ed even a word?"

Raven: "That's a losing battle, Con," said Raven.

Nicolai and Ivana: They found each other and stood together, speaking quietly in Sokovian.

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay, you too." She noticed the people and held back a sigh. She was sure a picture of her and Jay all dressed up for prom would end up in every sports section of the papers and magazines, there wasn't much going on in the world of sports in May.

Mike: He shook Kara's hand like a gentleman and said, "Hi Kara, thanks for doing this for us, we appreciate it." Then he caught sight of Evelyn and grinned at her, walking over. "You look beautiful."

Eli: He winked at Kara then glanced at her friends, unruffled by the crowd. "We are the hottest group of friends that ever prom-ed."

Conrad: "Is prom-ed even a word?"

Raven: "That's a losing battle, Con," said Raven.

Nicolai and Ivana: They found each other and stood together, speaking quietly in Sokovian.
Evelyn: She saw Hope looked worried. Evelyn went up to her and whispered, "Don't worry. I made her sign an agreement to not to sell them."

Jay: "Why thank you!"

Kara: She appreciated the gesture from Mike. "No problem."

Evelyn: She blushed and relaxed for a moment from helping the girls get ready and coordinating with Kara. "Thanks. You look great yourself."

Jay: "I mean, a group with super", he almost forgot Kara was there and fixed himself, "awesome people, Olympians, a Stark, a model, and football star is pretty hard to beat."

Evelyn: She saw Hope looked worried. Evelyn went up to her and whispered, "Don't worry. I made her sign an agreement to not to sell them."

Jay: "Why thank you!"

Kara: She appreciated the gesture from Mike. "No problem."

Evelyn: She blushed and relaxed for a moment from helping the girls get ready and coordinating with Kara. "Thanks. You look great yourself."

Jay: "I mean, a group with super", he almost forgot Kara was there and fixed himself, "awesome people, Olympians, a Stark, a model, and football star is pretty hard to beat."
Hope: She nodded, but she also knew none of these other people signed agreements.

Mike: "Thank you," he said.

Eli: "Exactly! Now, let's take some pictures. What shot are we doing first?"

Hope: She nodded, but she also knew none of these other people signed agreements.

Mike: "Thank you," he said.

Eli: "Exactly! Now, let's take some pictures. What shot are we doing first?"
Cara:"I'd like to get some of exchanging of the flowers. Then couple photos followed by all the girls then a guys shot. Then a group shot. I brought some props for you all too."

Cara:"I'd like to get some of exchanging of the flowers. Then couple photos followed by all the girls then a guys shot. Then a group shot. I brought some props for you all too."
Eli: "Well, someone came prepared. Nice."

Eli: "Well, someone came prepared. Nice."
Kara:"Hey thanks. I started the photography thing a few months ago and I'm having fun with it." She took photos o the group.

Evelyn: She looked at the camera pleased. "These turned out really cute. Thanks! Hey Eli, do you think we should let Kara come to after party?"

Jay:"Oh look, the limo is here!"

Kara:"Hey thanks. I started the photography thing a few months ago and I'm having fun with it." She took photos o the group.

Evelyn: She looked at the camera pleased. "These turned out really cute. Thanks! Hey Eli, do you think we should let Kara come to after party?"

Jay:"Oh look, the limo is here!"
Eli: "As long as she's sober, because I don't know who will be able to drive her home." He walked over to the window of the driver. "Hey Happy. Didn't know you were driving. Figured you'd be off doing your head of security stuff."

Happy Hogan: "Well Mr. Stark, your father was planning on leaving you alone for your private party, but he did demand a responsible driver for your safety. So I'll take you to and from. Like old times."

Eli: He grinned. "Like old times."

Eli: "As long as she's sober, because I don't know who will be able to drive her home." He walked over to the window of the driver. "Hey Happy. Didn't know you were driving. Figured you'd be off doing your head of security stuff."

Happy Hogan: "Well Mr. Stark, your father was planning on leaving you alone for your private party, but he did demand a responsible driver for your safety. So I'll take you to and from. Like old times."

Eli: He grinned. "Like old times."
Kara: "I'll be sober. Thanks!" After taking a few quick photos of them by the limo she left very excited.

Jay:"We appreciate it Mr. Hogan! Thank you."

Happy: "You're welcome Mr. Barton."
Jay: Everyone got in the limo. "This is sick!" There was mood lighting, music, and soda. "I've actually never been in a limo before. If Hope and I go somewhere for work it's usually me or a taxi driving."

Jay: Everyone got in the limo. "This is sick!" There was mood lighting, music, and soda. "I've actually never been in a limo before. If Hope and I go somewhere for work it's usually me or a taxi driving."
Eli: "Then, my friend, I have done you all a great disservice. Should've got out the limos a long time ago."

Eli: He looked at Jay. "Where did you think this one came from? Did you really think we had planes but not limos?"
Jay:The limo started to move. "Well, most people rent them for prom and I suppose I just didn't peace it together."

Eli: He shrugged. "Well, here we are."

Hope: She held Jay's hand.
Jay: "Awesome!" Prom would be a lot of fun, and so would the after party. They party walked into the Grand Hyatt New York to the conference center.

Evelyn: It was so exciting to see everyone all dressed up. All the girls were giving hugs to their friends and complimenting their outfits.

Jay: "Awesome!" Prom would be a lot of fun, and so would the after party. They party walked into the Grand Hyatt New York to the conference center.

Evelyn: It was so exciting to see everyone all dressed up. All the girls were giving hugs to their friends and complimenting their outfits.
Eli: He offered his arm to Raven and they walked in like a badA** power couple.

Raven: She was pretty sure Eli was enjoying this just a little too much. But she was pleased at all the envious looks.

Mike: He walked in with Evelyn, smiling at everyone.

Hope: She was on Jay's arm, having fun just talking to people as they got in.

Conrad: He was smiling and complimenting everyone.

Ivana and Nicolai: They had never seen anything like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter