• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: "How about our fellow our friendly hometown American hero Rogers try it out?"
Mike: "I don't know about that."

Hope: "Come on, out of all of us you're probably the most worthy, Your Nobility."

Mike: "And not you? Or Conrad, or Evelyn?"

Hope: "I've got a monster inside me, and Con and Ev, while great, haven't done the hero thing like you have."

Raven: "And we all know I'd make a horrible princess of Asgard, there's no way I'm worthy," Raven joked.

Conrad: "Go on, Mike!"

Mike: "I don't know about that."

Hope: "Come on, out of all of us you're probably the most worthy, Your Nobility."

Mike: "And not you? Or Conrad, or Evelyn?"

Hope: "I've got a monster inside me, and Con and Ev, while great, haven't done the hero thing like you have."

Raven: "And we all know I'd make a horrible princess of Asgard, there's no way I'm worthy," Raven joked.

Conrad: "Go on, Mike!"
Jay: "Hope you're not a monster. But like Shia says Mike.. JUST DO IT! Don't be modest right now."

Evelyn: "Go ahead." She kissed his cheek. "I believe you can do it."

Last edited:
Jay: "Hope you're not a monster. But like Shia says Mike.. JUST DO IT! Don't be modest right now."

Evelyn: "Go ahead." She kissed his cheek. "I believe you can do it."
Hope: "I never said I was one. Just that I have one. Everybody's got a dark side. Mine is simply more prevalent in the physical world."

Mike: "Alright alright." He tried to lift the hammer. It budged on the table, but wouldn't lift."

Hope: "I never said I was one. Just that I have one. Everybody's got a dark side. Mine is simply more prevalent in the physical world."

Mike: "Alright alright." He tried to lift the hammer. It budged on the table, but wouldn't lift."
Jay: "Okay I'll give you that Hope. Yeah Go Mike!'
Everyone silenced when the hammer budged.

Mike: "I didn't expect that."
Jay: "Well I think your worthy. Anyways, if someone wasn't humble they probably wouldn't be able to lift it so makes sense you didn't expect it. I need to stop trying to be a philosopher.", he chuckled.

Last edited:
Jay: "Well I think your worthy. Anyways, if someone wasn't humble they probably wouldn't be able to lift it so makes sense you didn't expect it. I need to stop trying to be a philosopher.", he chuckled.
Mike: "That's actually pretty wise."

Hope: She wrapped her arm around his. "My Jay's pretty good."

Eli: "Dude we need to tell your dad."

Mike: "That's actually pretty wise."

Hope: She wrapped her arm around his. "My Jay's pretty good."

Eli: "Dude we need to tell your dad."
Jay: "Why, thank you Mike.''
He smiled and blushed a tad at Hope's comment. "I try."

Evelyn: "Yeah let's tell your dad!"

OOC: Natasha as a teenager. I tend to think Evelyn is a little more optimistic than her mother was as a teen due to not being at that scary school.
anigif_original-8648-1447972389-6.gif

OOC: LOL. Yeah, The Red Room was almost as bad as Hydra.
Eli: "See? Yeah, let's go!"
OOC: Yeah Red Room is pretty darn bad.

Jay and Evelyn: They followed the others to the adults.

Jay: "Dad, Mike almost lifted Gordon's hammer!"

Clint: "Wow, nice job Mike. So I assume you did too Jay? Being a Barton and all."

Jay: "No...." He mumbled.

Clint: He patted his back. "Don't worry, I'm giving you a hard time. You haven't fought in a war like he did. Anyways, I don't believe that thing is magical. It must be some kind of science. Let me try." He tried lifting it with no luck.

OOC: Yeah Red Room is pretty darn bad.

Jay and Evelyn: They followed the others to the adults.

Jay: "Dad, Mike almost lifted Gordon's hammer!"

Clint: "Wow, nice job Mike. So I assume you did too Jay? Being a Barton and all."

Jay: "No...." He mumbled.

Clint: He patted his back. "Don't worry, I'm giving you a hard time. You haven't fought in a war like he did. Anyways, I don't believe that thing is magical. It must be some kind of science. Let me try." He tried lifting it with no luck.

Steve: "You almost lifted it?"

Mike: "It budged...which is more than Jay, Eli and Daniel got, even when the latter two ad their suits."

Steve: "You beat Stark? High five."

Steve: "You almost lifted it?"

Mike: "It budged...which is more than Jay, Eli and Daniel got, even when the latter two ad their suits."

Steve: "You beat Stark? High five."
OOC: Pre-civil war buildup. Dun dun dun.

Clint: "I wonder if you can lift it Steve?"

Clint:"Go for it. You should too Tony."
Tony: "Well, of course I should. So, if I do lift it, I get to rule Asgard, right?"

Eli: "I already asked. Gordon said yeah."

Tony tried to lift it. It didn't work. He tried with his suit. It didn't work. He tried with Rhodey. Still didn't work.

Tony: "Well, of course I should. So, if I do lift it, I get to rule Asgard, right?"

Eli: "I already asked. Gordon said yeah."

Tony tried to lift it. It didn't work. He tried with his suit. It didn't work. He tried with Rhodey. Still didn't work.
OOC: I have discovered even with refreshing the DIS does not like to show new posts on my phone.

Clint: "Bummer Stark. Oh well, at least your king of the Americana business and technology already."

OOC: I have discovered even with refreshing the DIS does not like to show new posts on my phone.

Clint: "Bummer Stark. Oh well, at least your king of the Americana business and technology already."
Tony: "I feel like emperor might be a more apt title. But thanks I guess."

Steve: He tried to lift it. It, too, budged, but did not lift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter