The What's On Your Mind Thread Goes Within Simba's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the last Deluxe resort you stayed at?
Does Old Key West count as a deluxe? If so, then that.

What was the last Moderate resort you stayed at?
Port Orleans Riverside, I believe.

What was the last Value resort you stayed at?
Pop Century

Of of all of the resorts you have not stayed at, which one do you want to stay in thr most?
Either Bay Lake Towers or Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas

Favorite Disney resort?
Old Key West.

I posted! :-)

I would also try the Napoleon at Boulangerie Patisserie in France at Epcot. It's to die for.

Yay thanks!

I think I really want to try one food item from every country in Epcot, does that sound too unrealistic or... I've read a TR where they've done it. I don't know if I'd be able to shovel it all down though haha

I had the most relieving thought after Doctor Who. The Silence don't exist in our world because we can remember them! Then again, there might be something equally as scary that we forget...

Yay thanks!

I think I really want to try one food item from every country in Epcot, does that sound too unrealistic or... I've read a TR where they've done it. I don't know if I'd be able to shovel it all down though haha
I dunno. We sometimes eat around the world. We buy an item from each country and split it. That's our lunch. Usually, we fail and eat at Liberty Inn. :laughing:

NKOTBSB........I have always liked the backstreet boys, but I'm really excited about their comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter