The What's On Your Mind Thread Goes Within Simba's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lkh252cNym1qidbi2o1_500.jpg

hahaha what

My mom wanted me to get layers, and I did :-) they made me look a loooot older, but it's hard to straighten them though, at least for me it is. I had "real" bangs when I was little, that went straight across. I think it's cute for little girls, but not when you're older.

I had the real bangs when I was younger, too. They look cute then, but I hated them on me. I straighten my hair probably too much, and I hate it with a passion. But, my hair looks good that way. It only takes me about 30 minutes, though.

I knew you were going to be the first to say something about the ellsbury photo! lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL

that was from the person that made it xD

I had the real bangs when I was younger, too. They look cute then, but I hated them on me. I straighten my hair probably too much, and I hate it with a passion. But, my hair looks good that way. It only takes me about 30 minutes, though.

I hate doing my hair so much. I haaaaaate haaaaate haaaaate it. I have to blow dry it, which takes forever it seems. Then I have to straighten it which takes even longer because my hair doesn't want to cooperate. So I normally just end up scrunching it so I don't have to blow dry it or straighten it! Or I'll let it air dry and then try to straighten it.

I hate doing my hair so much. I haaaaaate haaaaate haaaaate it. I have to blow dry it, which takes forever it seems. Then I have to straighten it which takes even longer because my hair doesn't want to cooperate. So I normally just end up scrunching it so I don't have to blow dry it or straighten it! Or I'll let it air dry and then try to straighten it.

I HATE blow drying my hair. It takes me forever. My mom makes me blow dry it instead of air drying it. I wish I could scrunch it sooo badly, but she won't let me. It would save me soo much time, and I could sleep later in the mornings.

tumblr_lkfthlo0Ih1qema7zo1_500.png

LOOK AT HARRY AND PIPPA IN THE BACKGROUND AT THE WEDDING

IT MUST BE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Okay, I asked my mom and she said we are leaving the 29th of May and coming back June 7th. She also said I have to take the ACT next fall and possibly 2-3 times next school year. Khjrshgrsgfeavnbv I am so happy!

I HATE blow drying my hair. It takes me forever. My mom makes me blow dry it instead of air drying it. I wish I could scrunch it sooo badly, but she won't let me. It would save me soo much time, and I could sleep later in the mornings.

Wooow, your mom is strict! I take a shower and do my hair at night, so that way I don't have to wake up at 5 am every morning. Becuase it takes me a good hour to do my hair and shower. Scrunching my hair SAVES MY ENTIRE LIFE. It literally take me two minutes.

Watching Phineas and Ferb and typing on my mom's iPhone.
My mom doesn't want me on the computer.
Good thing I'm going over my grandparents

Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday, my mom decided to plan a last minute shopping trip for some reason which was actually pretty fun. I'm happy that I FINALLY found a yellow dress that fits me which I've been searching 2 years for! :goodvibes
But anyways I got to see the wedding at 8 pm considering I didn't get up at 4to see it. But it was pretty nifty. Kate looked just like a princess!

Hope everyone here is doing well. Next week I'll probably have final exams to study for which I am seriously dreading. :headache:

Out of the Box! I used to love that show!
Yesss! Best show ever! I love getting the song stuck in peoples heads. "Out of the box, out of the box...."

Wait, what? I demand to know whether this is coming back on TV!

Take one box, put it with another. Let's look for one that's long and wide!

I really want it to come back on tv and I am 20. lol.

My mom says we are going to Disney on May 30th.

I have the ACT June 3rd, so I'm freaking out right now.
Lucky! I know you'll have tons of fun! Don't worry about the ACT too much, it's really not as hard as everyone thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter