The What's On Your Mind And A Mischievous Purple Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH. Were people being stupid on Omegle again?! That's how they pissed off 4Chan last time.

A while ago Beliebers spammed Omegle with "SWAG" but that was a month ago. 4Chan just thinks people on tumblr have stolen a lot of their memes and sayings and stuff. And they're just really pissed, so they're making "No Picture accounts" and following all these blogs and trying to spam them and send them viruses.

A while ago Beliebers spammed Omegle with "SWAG" but that was a month ago. 4Chan just thinks people on tumblr have stolen a lot of their memes and sayings and stuff. And they're just really pissed, so they're making "No Picture accounts" and following all these blogs and trying to spam them and send them viruses.
:sad2: Spamming Omegle is the #2 way to get 4-Chan to come after you. You think they would have learned after the mess we had last November but nooooooo.

:sad2: Spamming Omegle is the #2 way to get 4-Chan to come after you. You think they would have learned after the mess we had last November but nooooooo.

Mhhhm... I wasn't on Tumblr in November, so I wouldn't know, haha. But the tumblr spam was a while ago, I think they're more mad at the "stealing" some people are doing. 4Chan just doesn't like Tumblr.

Mhhhm... I wasn't on Tumblr in November, so I wouldn't know, haha. But the tumblr spam was a while ago, I think they're more mad at the "stealing" some people are doing. 4Chan just doesn't like Tumblr.
The spam gets their attention, the "stealing" is their justification.

Word of advice though, don't post about it on Tumblr. Don't freak out over it. Just follow the suggestions already posted and y'all will be fine.

The spam gets their attention, the "stealing" is their justification.

Word of advice though, don't post about it on Tumblr. Don't freak out over it. Just follow the suggestions already posted and y'all will be fine.

::yes::

I've already followed the precautions I posted eariler, I hope everyone takes advantage of them and changes their password, blocks no picture blogs, etc. People are posting about it on Tumblr to spread the word, I believe.

I was talking about 4Chan.
4-Chan are like the big kids on the playground. The kind who will for the most part leave the "little kids" alone, unless the little kids piss them off. That's when they'll retaliate. Sort of a "I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone" deal.

Unless you are stupid enough to post pictures or videos of yourself harming animals online. That is when they will destroy you.

I remember somebody on another forum I went on before the DIS made a fake post saying they hit their girlfriend over Pokemon. Some people are messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter