• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Thanks! That helps!

I did see that view on a video and it looks really nice! I wonder if Building 6 is situated so that most will not get a blacktop/parking lot view from their balconies?? I just really want to enjoy the balcony.

EDIT: I should have researched better - learning presidential units are higher floors, so parking lots aren't as big of a deal perhaps.

Last edited:
Thanks! That helps!

I did see that view on a video and it looks really nice! I wonder if Building 6 is situated so that most will not get a blacktop/parking lot view from their balconies?? I just really want to enjoy the balcony.

EDIT: I should have researched better - learning presidential units are higher floors, so parking lots aren't as big of a deal perhaps.
All the 1BR presidentials are in Tower 6 starting around the 7th floor or so.

You will likely have a view of Epcot, the lake or Disney Springs.

Another question here - is there a small market on-site for groceries? If so, How crazy is the mark-up? We’re staying on-property the first few night and can pickup any non-perishables, but trying to figure out if we’ll need to make a second grocery run or if we can make do with a few items from on site (e.g. milk, OJ)

Another question here - is there a small market on-site for groceries? If so, How crazy is the mark-up? We’re staying on-property the first few night and can pickup any non-perishables, but trying to figure out if we’ll need to make a second grocery run or if we can make do with a few items from on site (e.g. milk, OJ)
Mark up-yes, crazy. But if it's the difference of taking an hour or more to run to an area grocery store and missing out on other activities you have planned, it's worth it, to us, anyway.
They have milk, juices, creamers, a pretty good variety of chilled beverages, yogurt, eggs, etc. they had a few packaged lunchables and pre-package refrigerated take-and-go items.
Every time we go I tell myself to take a picture of the area for questions just like this, and every time I forget! 😂

I found their marketplace to be very small and limited. There is a YouTube video out there that takes a quick walkthrough of it but I am not allowed to post it. There may be some others but I didn't watch them all. There is a lot of content on YouTube about this property.

I recall the convenience store being very limited. There's a Publix north of property that might be pretty easy to get to and get back from--I saw mention of it in a DVC forum, and it's a better option than the Winn Dixie on Apopka Vineland I normally use.

However, you can also just decide what to do when you get there; this is for back-filling during your trip, so you don't need to know in advance.

I’m sure this has been asked a million times but I can’t find an answer when doing a quick search. We will be travelling with family and want two separate units. Is it possible to request rooms beside or nearby each other ? We would be renting.

Bonnet generally does not take requests in advance, but it could not hurt to call. If you are renting from the same owner, it will be more likely.

Been here twice and loved both times. Think we are planning a trip in Jan but this might be a universal trip only. Do you guys think its still worth here or is there better options closer?

Two years ago we visited in September and had a Universal only trip, went 4 days. It wasn't a bad commute at all. Maybe 15 or 20 min? We go all day and don't do breaks so it was very easy. If you're going to come and go, you may need a different lodging situation.

Been here twice and loved both times. Think we are planning a trip in Jan but this might be a universal trip only. Do you guys think its still worth here or is there better options closer?
From WBC you can take Palm Parkway to Turkey Lake Road, directly to USO, without dealing with I-4 traffic. As above, it’s a quick drive! I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there for a USO trip.

From WBC you can take Palm Parkway to Turkey Lake Road, directly to USO, without dealing with I-4 traffic. As above, it’s a quick drive! I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there for a USO trip.
It does take a bit of driving around on some busier surface streets to get to Palm Parkway though. The easiest way is to probably go up past Disney Springs onto 535 to Palm Parkway. Though one could also take World Center Drive to 535 then left to Palm Parkway. Unfortunately there is no straight shot to Palm Parkway from WBC. Taking I4 isn't really ideal but if you get on it at 535, that is past where much of the eastbound bottleneck is and is also a decent option.

It does take a bit of driving around on some busier surface streets to get to Palm Parkway though. The easiest way is to probably go up past Disney Springs onto 535 to Palm Parkway. Though one could also take World Center Drive to 535 then left to Palm Parkway. Unfortunately there is no straight shot to Palm Parkway from WBC. Taking I4 isn't really ideal but if you get on it at 535, that is past where much of the eastbound bottleneck is and is also a decent option.
You’re right. LOL, I was remembering when we stayed at Blue Tree, which is past all the Disney Springs/535 trouble!

Ok...First time stayer at WBC...I cancelled my reservation for the Townplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing in October to switch to WBC. I have a discount program where I work and the price was cheaper than the Townplace Suites, so I jumped on it. I am traveling solo as I am a new AP holder (since April and not going in the summer months...too hot for me...LOL).

The one question I have is there a parking fee? I am flying into Sanford and will have a rental car for the long weekend I am there. Townplace noted it was free parking, but it really isn't as it is $10 a day.

Ok...First time stayer at WBC...I cancelled my reservation for the Townplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing in October to switch to WBC. I have a discount program where I work and the price was cheaper than the Townplace Suites, so I jumped on it. I am traveling solo as I am a new AP holder (since April and not going in the summer months...too hot for me...LOL).

The one question I have is there a parking fee? I am flying into Sanford and will have a rental car for the long weekend I am there. Townplace noted it was free parking, but it really isn't as it is $10 a day.
No, parking at WBC is free. Enjoy!

No, parking at WBC is free. Enjoy!
Thanks!!! It pretty much is saving me almost $100 by going there now. Since I am traveling solo I am always looking for the best deals. When I saw that deal for WBC I couldn't pass it up plus it puts me a little closer to the parks than at Flamingo Crossing.

Thanks!!! It pretty much is saving me almost $100 by going there now. Since I am traveling solo I am always looking for the best deals. When I saw that deal for WBC I couldn't pass it up plus it puts me a little closer to the parks than at Flamingo Crossing.
Yes. I’ve stayed at both, and while Flamingo Crossing is very convenient to AK and not really difficult to get to the other parks, WBC is really better located.

I was hoping to take a trip down to Disney in November. I booked a room at Coronado Springs with the 25% off discount. I just came across Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (which I have always wanted to try) on Priceline for the same dates for only $133/night with free cancelation. It said it was a 2 bedroom but only showed a single picture of 2 beds and under room type it says
Room Type: Room 1: TWO BEDROOM SELF CATERING Max 3 guests. Hotels may charge for additional guests.​

I booked it since it had free cancelation but it seems too good to be true. I am keeping my other reservation for the time being. The other listed room was a 2 bedroom non-refundable rate for $219/night. The first picture it shows is the same picture of 2 beds as the listing I booked but also shows other pictures of the room. Can I call the hotel with the Priceline confirmation number to confirm it is a legit reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter