The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We requested lake view and we received it. I think you will be fine, call resort this week and request it.

In the past I participated in the Pay It Forward "program" but the prior thread has ended and I cannot seem to find a current one. I haven't gone through this thread (yet). Is the Pay It Forward still occuring? Does anybody have a link to the current thread? Thanks in advance.

Just booked 5 nights starting sept 21 for $385. Woohoo! It's just a little staycation. We can't afford to do disney right now. We haven't been to BC for 3 years. Excited to go back! I can't remember the heights for the slides though.

We received an AMEX gift card for attending a timeshare presentation, is it difficult to redeem at certain places?

Ok, so we have a reservation for a 4 bedroom presidential for October 25-Nov 1st. Should I call and make any requests? Certain tower or fireworks view? Do you recommend renting a cabana? If so, how far in advance do I need to do that? DH and I are going with our 4 boys (ages 2,4,8, and 9) and my parents, DHs mom, his sister, and her 10 year old daughter. Thanks! :)

They dont honor requests but you an always try.... 4 bedrooms are on the top floors I believe so you should have nice view anyway. Cabanas are nice but not sure they are worth the price IMHO// :goodvibes

They dont honor requests but you an always try.... 4 bedrooms are on the top floors I believe so you should have nice view anyway. Cabanas are nice but not sure they are worth the price IMHO// :goodvibes

Oh, I didn't know they didn't honor requests, sorry! I thought I read that people were requesting certain things and got them

I can't seem to find it

What number do people call to confirm your reservation is in system.

We arrive on Monday

Dear WBC,

I'm sorry. I cheated on you this past stay and thought a cheaper townhome rental at Windsor Hills would be just as nice. I was wrong. It was dirty and overall icky. Plus I never made it to the main pool due to it being so far away. On my next trip I will return to your beautiful, huge, clean rooms with the pools and lazy rivers being just outside my door. Please forgive me.

Love,
Elizabeth

Does anyone have the current shuttle schedule? Do you have to book a ride the day before?

Can anyone tell me about what you paid per night for a 3 bedroom? I wanted to know about what the average rate is before I start getting quotes. I can't even book it until after the first of the year because I can't confirm our dates until then, but I need to start setting funds aside now. :) We are planning to go in June.

Can anyone tell me about what you paid per night for a 3 bedroom? I wanted to know about what the average rate is before I start getting quotes. I can't even book it until after the first of the year because I can't confirm our dates until then, but I need to start setting funds aside now. :) We are planning to go in June.

I suspect prices vary wildly depending on season, who you book through, and how early you book. We are here now, a slow time, booked using eBay just 2 weeks before travel and paid $70/night for a 3 bedroom for 7 nights.

I suspect prices vary wildly depending on season, who you book through, and how early you book. We are here now, a slow time, booked using eBay just 2 weeks before travel and paid $70/night for a 3 bedroom for 7 nights.

Wow! I'm sure I won't get that lucky! That's amazing!

We booked a month or so ago for late Feb. We are paying $200/night for a 3 bedroom. That was the lowest quote we received. Thought about holding out until the last minute for a cheaper deal but am afraid it would be sold out since the first weekend we will be there is the marathon weekend.

We booked a month or so ago for late Feb. We are paying $200/night for a 3 bedroom. That was the lowest quote we received. Thought about holding out until the last minute for a cheaper deal but am afraid it would be sold out since the first weekend we will be there is the marathon weekend.

This is the rate that I am expecting. My mother is going with us and her friend has offered to let us use her points at her cost so I am not sure if that will be better or not. I have been wanting to stay here for a while now but we always end up at a Disney Resort. This time there are 8 of us going and I think that Bonnet Creek will be better for us. I'm loving the idea of having more room.

We paid $100/night for a 3 bedroom in October.

we have a 2 bedroom. we are going during columbus week - busy season- and are paying 140 a night....so I presume a 3 bedroom could be had for maybe 180ish? or 170ish?

I'd not pay more than 200/night unless you are going over Christmas or Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter