The WDW app is terrific. Down at 7am again 10/9

These apps prove, though, that Disney could do something like this itself if it wanted to make things easier for guests
I don’t know. The apps only work because EVERYONE isn’t using them, so they give the people using them an advantage (an app pounding disney to get fastpasses as soon as they become available when someone else cancels them). If everyone was using standby skipper, standby skipper wouldn’t really work for anyone.

The crowd levels are high right now, correct? That playing a part? SSkipper still going? Forgot about that.
The crowds are certainly highish, as it’s Columbus Day week. I’m here right now. That said, I’ve also come Christmas & Easter, and it’s not as high as those weeks, and Genie didn’t crash like this for me last Christmas or Easter, so crowds alone can’t explain it.

I don’t know. The apps only work because EVERYONE isn’t using them, so they give the people using them an advantage (an app pounding disney to get fastpasses as soon as they become available when someone else cancels them). If everyone was using standby skipper, standby skipper wouldn’t really work for anyone.
That might be correct, but if that was the way G+ worked--that you'd enter the time you wanted and it found it for you, I think it still might work out okay because everyone wouldn't be looking for the same ride at the same time.

Of course, WDW could offer a similar service for a similar price. But I do NOT want to encourage them, so enough said.

Today I’m trying to book the kids rides for honeymoon. Good thing irs me at home because this is nut🙄

Hope it works soon. Got VQ tron then nothing….

I’ll try again tomorrow. I did learn not to give up. I did get a 905-1005 SM at MK at 7:07 . Felt like hours to do it though and stressful.

Why the crash? We have had many trips this year without this delay. Jan, Mar,Apr, May , May again, sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter