• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wave! Give breakfast a chance!

jngwright

DIS Veteran
We had a WONDERFUL breakfast at the Wave a couple of weeks ago. The buffet was sooo good! Fresh food and items you don't see on the usual breakfast buffets..if you are looking for a "new" place to try, we highly recommed it!:thumbsup2

Here's a second on the Wave breakfast from me. :thumbsup2

Here's a start. The multi-grain waffles are still Mickey waffles, which I loved. They also had the eggs benedict on the buffet, as well as omelettes made to order. Plus, I got a kick out of eating where the video arcade used to be once upon a time in the late 80's. :blush:

Our Ratings of The Wave (Breakfast Buffet): (rev 2/5/2012)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: B
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: This is a new location for a breakfast buffet. The buffet has
significantly increased its variety, and now is very much worth the visit.
At just under $20 per adult, it is extremely reasonable for a WDW
buffet. For breakfast, it's probably the best-kept dining secret.
it has Mickey waffles and delicious sweet potato pancakes. They use
local fresh fruit and vegetables. For those with a smaller appetite, one
can do the usual ala carte breakfast menu.

We are trying it this coming Halloween trip! My husband had the mueseli on the Disney cruise and they said they had it there so we are excited to try a new breakfast.

We loved it on our last trip as well. I remember there being salmon and locks which I adore. It's not an overwhelming huge buffet-it's just right in size and a good selection of fresh, well prepared dishes. We may do it again this trip!

absolutely agree!!!!

we had breakfast there again in August (our second breakfast at the Wave); the sweet potato pancakes are sensational and my wife had a terrific omelet...my daughter is not a big breakfast eater and they have a great fruit plate for her...

in fact moving forward this will be our main place for breakfast as we did several character breakfasts and my daughter barely ate; i thought "this is a waste of money"- better off going to the Wave and paying per plate- for us anyway...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter