The "waiting for SWA to open it's Nov/Dec dates" thread. NOW BOOKING THROUGH 12/12

I'am over this! I plan to book with Delta the price they give you is TOTAL taxes already added in they also had a night flight which lets me play the day at Disney SW seems to be doing away with there night flights. This price at Delta ended up like being SW 79.00 deal because again everything all ready added in now I can get more done besides checking so much.

I have been waiting too. I check two or three times a day! It's so frustrating! I called SW yesterday and they said it should be any day now.I had e-mailed customer service to ask them and they had told me they were sceduled for release on July 14th. It makes me so mad! Everytime I miss the cheap fares and end up with nothing so I was determined this time to get the cheaper fares.SW has direct flights out of Providence RI which is so convientVS Boston. I am waiting for Thanksgiving fares too and the flights out of Boston are very high. Here's hoping for the best! My fingers are still crossed and I'm waiting............. Good Luck everyone :goodvibes

I spent 40 mins on hold long distance yesterday I wish I knew their email address, the website says they don't accept email! :(

The lady said 2:00 their time (central) is the magic number they should be downloaded then.Of course who knows if that is really true but she said 2pm today

AnnMorin said:
I spent 40 mins on hold long distance yesterday I wish I knew their email address, the website says they don't accept email! :(

That's what I read as well. Something about emails not providing the personal touch that they want to provide their customers with so they didn't accept email.

I have never dealt with SW since they don't fly in or out of the nearest airport, but like all of you, waiting if I can get a decent fare if we drive a bit further.

But I was thinking (while waiting ;)), once these fares are released, do other airlines drop their prices?? Just curious.

Thanks,
Karen

Often the other airlines do drop fares, I am watching delta so if SW is sold out I will just book with them

KarenB said:
I have never dealt with SW since they don't fly in or out of the nearest airport, but like all of you, waiting if I can get a decent fare if we drive a bit further.

But I was thinking (while waiting ;)), once these fares are released, do other airlines drop their prices?? Just curious.

Thanks,
Karen

Sometimes, but usually only in the same markets. They're less likely to do so if SW isn't flying from your airport or at least one in the same area.

AnnMorin said:
The lady said 2:00 their time (central) is the magic number they should be downloaded then.Of course who knows if that is really true but she said 2pm today

LOL! What time is it now? Oh well, I'll check in later:goodvibes
I got mine! :cool1:

Thanks Ann and Lewisc.

......coffee anyone while we wait? ;) ;)

Well, I got my tickets. Not at the fares I was looking for. I paid $79 down, which I'm ok with but $118 coming back. But, at least I've got them.

IT's UP!!!!!
glad I checked back, we got 79.00 down but ouch 208 back
now I can go to bed

Got my mom's Turkey Day ticket - $100 roundtrip total, when others are currently charging almost $400.

Note: Chicago to Buffalo, not Orlando related, but I figured some people here were waiting for non-FL related tix, too.

Yahoo! I got mine!! Non-stop out of Philadelphia, good times, okay price. I may have been able to do a bit better but I saved $300 NOT using Harrisburg and/or $200 NOT going through expedia from PHL.

Nov 23-28 DH and I $553 total

Karen

PHEW! Just checked SW, but my USA3000 is still far cheaper for round trip and $30 cheaper if I booked each leg separately. I was afraid I'd be kicking myself right now. I'm sure once they go down to $49 each way I'll start kicking.

Right now, 5 tickets 11/25-12/5 - $742 total PHL to MCO!

Got mine. $79 on the way down. Had to pay $196 on the return as the entire day was sold out of $79 fares. Yesterday, when I was on the phone with the reservationist in mid-reservation there had been 5 seats left at the $79 :(

When I called today at 10 the woman told me tix were only on sale thru 10/28. I told her the computer just opened up thru 12/12. She said she would reboot and there they were :):) Now I can enjoy the last day of my vacation without sitting here in the house!!!

well I waited as well..............and flight down was $79, but return was $118 and 7AM! UGH! I went over to AirTran and got a non-stop down and a 1stop back for $79 each way!! :cool1: ............and I git to pick my seats! All that waiting, and poof the cheap seats were gone at SWA.............. :confused3 (oh yea our dates are: 12/2 - 12/10)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter