The Very Amazing, Super Epic Random Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be the only person on the DIS that enjoyed the Golden Compass.

i liked the movie. and i read the book. i liked it :]

haha!
i read it waay before the movie came out.
i told my friends i wanted to see it, because i had read them by the time it came out.
i told them, and they were all "a movie about vampires? are you serious? no way."
i convinced them, and now they're all "zomggg. twilight! vampires! edward cullen!"
:headache:

ahaha. my friends are like that too. except after i forced them to read the books ahaha

I read the Twilight books when my BFF recommended them to me. I have 3 of them.

Oh, well that was clever.

It was actually hilarious xD
I snapped my favourite whip though because it landed underneath me =[
Am very lucky I took the brunt of the fall on the upper and middle part of my back, saved my tailbone or i'd have been in the hospital xD
I bounced back up pretty quick, my friend's mum thought i'd landed on my feet.
Pain in my back and upper arms is unbearable at times though and I was wearing a body protector!

It was actually hilarious xD
I snapped my favourite whip though because it landed underneath me =[
Am very lucky I took the brunt of the fall on the upper and middle part of my back, saved my tailbone or i'd have been in the hospital xD
I bounced back up pretty quick, my friend's mum thought i'd landed on my feet.
Pain in my back and upper arms is unbearable at times though and I was wearing a body protector!

hahaha!
you okay now though?
or d'you need mike to make it better?

I haven't seen the Golden Compass but I want to.

Hm. I don't have much homework.
It really amazed me how it was so dark and cloudy, pouring rain and awesome this morning.
And now it's bright, sunny, and there's not a cloud in the sky.

hahaha!
you okay now though?
or d'you need mike to make it better?

Oh I need Mike for sure ;)

I am seriously such a cripple, my poor back is weaker than that of an 80yr old womens. You should see me trying to straighten up after picking out Comet's feet! I'm never one to complain though, except for recently when I nearly fell asleep in biology and my friend had to chuck me cocodomal, which I downed and then went into a panic omg please tell me that was a painkiller mode.:confused3

idk. it would be my birthday present... and i would much rather get a bass so i can learn to play...
or if TAI does a normal tour, id rather have that :]

Oh I need Mike for sure ;)

I am seriously such a cripple, my poor back is weaker than that of an 80yr old womens. You should see me trying to straighten up after picking out Comet's feet! I'm never one to complain though, except for recently when I nearly fell asleep in biology and my friend had to chuck me cocodomal, which I downed and then went into a panic omg please tell me that was a painkiller mode.:confused3

Haha!
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter