The Ultimate Pre-trip Report: WDW, DL, DCL, and DLP!! update 8/8/15

Disneyland to-do list

There are still lots of things I need to make sure I get done before our Disneyland trip (which is 50 days away now, wow!) Here they are so I remember everything:

• Book rental car
  • Book airport shuttle
  • research ART transport for Knott's Berry Farm day
  • Make dinner reservation at Tam O'Shanter
  • send photo shoot inspiration pics to photographers
  • Making a touring plan
  • order photopass
  • Book the studio tour

Oh my goodness your Disneyland trip is so soon!! The first time I ever go to Disneyland I'll probably be completely packed and sitting at my front door like 4 months before we leave.

Your reservations all sound good! Chef's table at Napa Rose is going to be amazing, I can't wait to see pictures! If - WHEN! - I go to Disneyland, I think my top restaurant choices will be Blue Bayou, Carthay Circle, and Naples. And probably Storyteller's Cafe. I'll have to go for 2 weeks just to be able to try all the restaurants I'm interested in.

Happy August!!! You're going to Disneyland next month! Great idea to use this place as a way to kind of gather your thoughts and to-do lists - everything sounds great so far!

Oh my goodness your Disneyland trip is so soon!! The first time I ever go to Disneyland I'll probably be completely packed and sitting at my front door like 4 months before we leave.

Your reservations all sound good! Chef's table at Napa Rose is going to be amazing, I can't wait to see pictures! If - WHEN! - I go to Disneyland, I think my top restaurant choices will be Blue Bayou, Carthay Circle, and Naples. And probably Storyteller's Cafe. I'll have to go for 2 weeks just to be able to try all the restaurants I'm interested in.

I know, I'm so excited and I can't wait! We're 23 days away now!

I can't wait for the food. I wanted to do Blue Bayou, but because we're doing the Chef's Table and Carthay Circle I decided we couldn't really do another one of the more expensive meals, so we opted for Cafe Orleans instead. But if we ever come back Blue Bayou is at the top of my list!

Happy August!!! You're going to Disneyland next month! Great idea to use this place as a way to kind of gather your thoughts and to-do lists - everything sounds great so far!

Ahh I can't wait! This thread is really helpful for me to keep track of everything lol.

Checklist Update!

I've gotten some of the things done for our trip! I ordered photopass (just arrived today), booked the rental car (but I have to change the driver on it), made a dinner reservation at Tam O'Shanter (and requested Walt's table!), booked the WB studio tour, and started making a touring plan. I still have to:

• Book airport shuttle
  • research ART transport for Knott's Berry Farm day
  • Update rental car driver
  • send photo shoot inspiration pics to photographers
  • Finish touring plans
  • Finish making race costume
  • Decide what to pack and start packing!
Another Disney World Trip!

Okay, so I wasn't planning to book another trip to Disney World. It just happened... lol. Yes, I'm addicted. I got an email from Southwest about low fares, and boy were they low! I managed to book a trip to Disney in December for about half of what I usually pay to get to Orlando, plus I had enough points to cover it. On top of that, it's for a DisBrides meet up and a lovely group of girls are letting me stay with them so I'm splitting the cost of a hotel room to make it more affordable! It's the first weekend in December and I'm very excited to be back during the holiday season!

BAHHHHH you're going to the meetup? Now I'm even more bummed I canceled our plans to go :(

BAHHHHH you're going to the meetup? Now I'm even more bummed I canceled our plans to go :(

Yes I am! I am sooo sad you won't be there now :( I knew you had mentioned it awhile ago but was disappointed to realize you weren't coming. I must meet you someday!!

I leave for California in just a couple of days! I'm in the middle of packing right now, but I've gotten everything else done. I found a great deal on our rental car - original prices I was looking at were $60 for the day, but now that we're closer it's only $20 so yay for that! The only thing I really have to do right now is finish packing and figure out what's up with the ART to get to Knott's Berry Farm. I don't find their site too clear about what time the buses start running, and I emailed them but got no response. I might try to post here on the DIS, but if not we'll just ask when we get to the hotel. Worst case scenario we just take a cab or rent a car again for the day. I can't wait! I'll be sure to update when I'm back, and I imagine I'll be doing a trip report for the trip as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter